Season 3 What do you think "The Frame" means?

freakforalias

Dream on you perverted freak
I always like to speculate what the meaning of an episode title could be. I'll make this short and sweet. Could "The Frame" be the frame that Vaughn had had given Sydney as a gift in Season 1. Was it saved during the fire? Or am I reading too much into the title?

Or is it the obvious.... someone framing someone else. And if so, who is doing the "framing"?

I think that it does have something to do with Someone framing someone else, that or The Frame is a Rambaldi artifact or something the Covennant is after! ....well that didn't help much now did it? Oh well! I guess we'll find out on Sunday! ^_^

Alias said:
or The Frame is a Rambaldi artifact or something the Covennant is after!

It is possible that "the frame" could be a Rambaldi artifact. Did you notice when Sydney was in the room with all of the Rambaldi artifacts in last night's episode? The picture, which looks like Sydney, looks large enough to have a frame but it didn't.

I know it sounds far fetched. I will probably be about Sloan being framed. :blink:

Yeah I'd have to agree on the whole "framing" of sloane thing...jack and others probably find out in The Frame that sloane was "framed". Just a guess. Also, the frame on the Rambaldi box that they found that said "IRINA" That's definately considered a "frame". Well, just to help anyone else along who wants to venture a guess, here's dictionary.com's extensive definition of the word "frame":

frame    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (frm)
v. framed, fram·ing, frames
v. tr.
1. To build by putting together the structural parts of; construct: frame a house.
2. To conceive or design: framed an alternate proposal.
3. To arrange or adjust for a purpose: The question was framed to draw only one answer.
4. a. To put into words; formulate: frame a reply.
b. To form (words) silently with the lips.
5. To enclose in or as if in a frame: frame a painting.
6.a. To make up evidence or contrive events so as to incriminate (a person) falsely.
b. To prearrange (a contest) so as to ensure a desired fraudulent outcome; fix: frame a
7. Something composed of parts fitted and jointed together (LIKE THE BOX!!!!!!!!)
8. A closed, often rectangular border of drawn or printed lines.

i keep thinking that Lauren's gonna frmae someone .........
because in Taken, Sark was like" do we have the scapegoat prepared?"thing and the scene right after that they showed Barnett and Sloane....soo....... i don't know .........
i think that Lauren might frame someone.....maybe not necessarily Sloane...but someone.....hmm............who could it be.....i'm still confused... :thinking:

yendys47 said:
i keep thinking that Lauren's gonna frmae someone .........
because in Taken, Sark was like" do we have the scapegoat prepared?"thing and the scene right after that they showed Barnett and Sloane....soo....... i don't know .........
i think that Lauren might frame someone.....maybe not necessarily Sloane...but someone.....hmm............who could it be.....i'm still confused... :thinking:
Maybe the episode is going to elaborate on Lauren's framing Sloane?

Perhaps it might have to do with Sloane's being set-up, and how he gets out of it. Does he even get out of it? Who knows.

I think that's a possible story, but it's really anyone's guess.

I had originally thought that The Frame was about Lauren framing Sloan. But that happened in Taken. Maybe The Frame is about Jack delving into the framing issue a bit more.

So, I guess the answer was that Lauren "framed" her dad. Then shouldn't the gramatically-correct title have been "The Framing?" ("Frame" as a noun only refers to an object, like a picture frame.)

Yes, I'm a freak. :lol:

Back