Season 2 What do you think the Rambaldi page is?

I'm afraid that the Rambaldi page that sloane put together in this episode is for bad!!! What do you think the page contains?

it looked like a drill was pictured on it but ithink 47 will finally become clear--one person said on the 47 board that their are 46 chromosones in the body and rambaldi created a 47th which was eternal life

I don't know what it could be, but it has to be REALLY aweful if Sloane was willing to give up the firebomb to get it.

well, i would be inclined to say weapon, but then again, we've already seen the firebomb weapon, and how could it possibly get any worse than that? i mean, i'm sure it could, but...well, i don't really want to imagine that. anyway, maybe it is the eternal life flower thing again. who knows... :thinking:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Either dangerous or something like eternal life again. Whatever happened to that flower?
yah what did happen to that flower? i don't really know, but i'm using it in a fic right now. i really hope that the page Sloane got isn't extremely evil (though it probably is :()

:angelic: Kate

Back