Season 4 What Do You Think Those Papers Were?

theres a bunch of other threads like this...but all i know is that jack was in charge of syd after she was activated or something...and the documents were about her entire life.

It might be connected to her 2 missing years, "ILoveVaughn" (hard to call someone that)... but it's not about neither of those 2 things.

This is much deeper than Project Christmas or her 2 missing years.

I agree with ivand67 about the fact that the papers go much father than Project Christmas and Syd's missing two years. I think that the papers have something to do with Rambaldi and maybe the prophecy.

The papers at the end.....what do you think they are? Give me all the theories you guys I have I love reading your replies. I don't really have a clue. I don't think that Jack is bad but I think he definitly did some things that he shouldn't have probably. I just havent put too many theories together yet....any ideas? ---Megan

i'm not even going to attempt to venture a guess because i know that i'm not going to be even close.

LOL

but i'm sure it's going to be something good. i wouldn't doubt it jack was there to stop her from seeing whatever they were...but i guess he was too late ;)

I have this theory that Jack is evil. I think Jack runs everything!!! 'cause Remember in the last eppy Lauren said "We are both pons on a board... at least i know wno is moving me" then she knew about Syd and her dad and how else would she know... AND it was his pan to have Irina go on the mission in S2 and he wanted her free so he would have another peoson working for the bad guys... I don't know... I also think that Jack is bad because maybe Irina was supposed to marry Jack becausemaybe they really fell in love when working with the bad guys but i think that Jack had never been loyal to the CIA because... Hadden't Jack only been a double agent for the CIA with SD-6 for 3 years but then SD-6 was around for 11 years and he was apart of it and knew the truth so what was he doing??? I've thought WAY to much on this!!! And I don't know why I just think Jack is evil even though I don't want him to be!!! ANY THOUGHT??? PLEASE HELP ME!!! *THANKS*

<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>

jack can't be evil......he's too loveable!! BUT, you have a good point, he could be evil....cos the reasons you listed are quite.....SOLID! hmmm......and the thing about SD-6..that is soo true...why didn't he do something about it if he knew? Plus....no guy needs a whole storage thing full of weapons...even if he is CIA.!!!!

there is no way Jack is gonna be evil. JJ always did that and made sum1 out to be the bad guy like in Season 1 with Kausinau as the man and it turned out to be Syd's mom, he always changes characters between it and i doubt even with the new directors that that will change. i do believe that he is hiding something from Syd and that he betrayed her trust, but i dont think that he is evil. i dont even think that the guy there was Jack due to the whole mask thing. ya, no one can impersonate his voice but Syd did it perfectly with Laurens voice. plus, jack came there minutes afterwards so who nos if it was a set-up or not. i think that he may have connections with the covenant b/c if they can get lena back, she mayb the HOC, so Jack let Syd be b/c those papers had to do with Sydney when she was missing and Jack had a project to find her and he found out she was active but he did not pull her out and quit the search. but there is probably a real reason. J/S relationship isnt jus gonna get ruined like that, but the whole weapons thing could jus be some other skeleton in his closet.

Jack....he is too.....Jack to be evil!! lol. It makes sense to me!! Now I think about it, it is unlikely he would betray Syd like that! But I have to say he is a shifty character! lol :smiley:

it fits i sum parts yes, but they dont just reveal it so openly, they would have basically told u and thats not how Alias usually does stuff like this

Mountaineer4746 said:
I really really REALLY dom't want him to be evil but it all fits... right?? *THANKS*
<O>KISSES<O>ANNA<O>
No, it doesn't fit--especially if you look at the characterization, and secondly, you claim there's evidence that he's Covenant?! Well, trot it on out! I've yet to see anything that make that make sense. ^_^
✌️

Jack cant be covenant, he cant there isn't really any solid full blown proof that jack is covenant. he may have those documents but that doesn't automatically make him covenant since we dont even no wat those documents are exactly.

If he's Covenant, why didn't he know where the docs were in the first place, before Sydney got there? They were in Lauren's (Covenant) hands! If he didn't like Lauren and wanted her dead and he was Covenant, why not have Sark kill her? (He's flexible; he'd do it if the price were right; he ordered the death of his own father!) Or Katya? Why have to turn to pushing unreliable Vaughn's buttons? :blink:

Honest, I really am waiting for someone, anyone, who believes that Jack's Covenant to explain their position to me. I've put out items supporting my POV more than once.
✌️

i'm sure most of you remember the season 2 finale when Sloane kidnapped Jack and had him tied to a bed in Mexico City-he explained to Jack that he was assembling all Rambaldi pieces(including the machine heart) to create some device and the walls were shaking and lights were flickering-but, in season 3 nothing seemed to have come from that unless I am missing something!?? what was this device he put together??maybe it was a Sydney clone and the heart put life into her and Jack was kidnapped for his DNA to create this clone and thats why Syd was missing those 2 years-the real Syd is dead and the clone is now in place to come together with the passenger(NADIA) to bring about Rambaldis prophecy... and also those documents said SAB #47-like she is the 47th clone of Sydney??anyone getting any of this-now Sydney knows she has been cloned these past 2 years

I think Il Dire gave him the DNA of the Passenger. Thats why he started Omnifam to find DNA that matched what he got from the machine. I am still not sure what was the purpose of having Jack there. Maybe that will be addressed next season.

Back