Season 4 What Do You Think Those Papers Were?

but does anyone know what Sloane was assembling in the finale of season 2-the walls were shaking and the lights were flickering-it seemed BIG!?

There is no way that Sydney is dead and the heroine is a clone.
:lol:

but does anyone know what Sloane was assembling in the finale of season 2-the walls were shaking and the lights were flickering-it seemed BIG!?
Um, yes, does Il Dire ring a bell? You know, the thing that printed out the DNA transcript for the Passenger? ;)
✌️

I've only got into alias, and have watched S1&2 back to back (after watching S3 up to ep16 - which confused me even more!) but as far as I know he was constructing the telling. The only thing I dont understand is how they knew how to fit the pieces together - that bit didnt make sense to me. And didnt The Telling just say "Peace", which was a greek derivative of "Irina." ? Oh am I chatting s***...

Peace is what Sloane told them the telling said, and Neil Caplan was the one who calcualted where all the peices went by useing magnetometer

verdantheart said:
There is no way that Sydney is dead and the heroine is a clone.
:lol:

Um, yes, does Il Dire ring a bell? You know, the thing that printed out the DNA transcript for the Passenger? ;)
✌️
Il Dire - aka 'The Telling' ;)

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I just watched the season finale from season 2. What Sloane was assembling was something called El Diere (the telling). It requred all of the Rambaldi artifacts to assemble, which Sloane had required. This was part of the conversation that Sloane and Jack had in that room, when Jack was on that torture bed/chair thing.

Sloane-I have a team assembling El Diere right now, in the next room. They say it should'nt be more than a day.

Jack-And then what?

Sloane-I've seen things...recently. I've seen whats possible. There's a change coming Jack, something even I couldn't imagine.

Then Sloane leaves the room and escapes.

But, I dont know anything else. I dont think that anything happened with that in the 3rd season, right? So thats all that I can tell you. Sorry! ;) </span>

yeah at the end of this season i couldn't see what the papers said....does anyone know what they said? I think the finale was really well thought. anyways if any knows let me know.

Wow, that's a wild idea. I don't want Syd to be a clone! I do wonder what Sloane was working on in the S2 finalie. I thought it was just something about living forever.

OK< this is a long shot, but I was just thinking the other day, because I heard that <!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->JJ is going to wrap up the Rambaldi plotline fairly quickly in S4<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->, maybe Jack made up the entire Rambaldi *thing* for some reason or another... maybe to make sure she stayed with the CIA or something after all the felgercarb that happened to her while she was there (not to mention she found out about Project Christmas and was pissed coz she may never have wanted that life for herself: "You took away my choices in life...")?

I mean, it's feasible... he could have planted all the artifacts and stuff and maybe even had the help of Sloane, who knows? Or maybe he duped Sloane into believing it was true, which gave him an advantage over Sloane, since he knew Sloane was obsessed and in that way Jack could manipulate his actions... (i.e. he knew that Sloane would always be looking for the next piece to the "puzzle," which Jack himself had made up...).

:lol: I have way too much time on my hands...

Les

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>No way that he made up Rambaldi...SD-6 was in on it and Sloane was collecting all of the artifacts. Besides she went on lots of missions to get the artifacts. And vaughn and all the other CIA agent were in on it too. there is no possible way that Jack made it up to keep Sydney in the CIA...besides she was never planning on leaving. So why would he be worried? </span>

First, it would cheat the audience.

Second, he's going to put his daughter at that much risk? I would certainly hope NOT!

Third, how is he going to fake the age of these things? That's a little hard to do . . . has he invented a time machine?

I don't know what I'll do if they decide to do things this way.
:blink:

aliaslover4life91 said:
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>No way that he made up Rambaldi...SD-6 was in on it and Sloane was collecting all of the artifacts. Besides she went on lots of missions to get the artifacts. And vaughn and all the other CIA agent were in on it too. there is no possible way that Jack made it up to keep Sydney in the CIA...besides she was never planning on leaving. So why would he be worried? </span>
In S1 Syd wanted to leave SD-6 many times, and throughout S1 and S2, she expresed her dislike for the "spy life," and how she had to lie all the time to the people she loved, and how she had to "real life." And then after Indicator, when she found out she was programmed to be a spy by none of than Jack, she was even more pissed off.

As for Rambaldi, if Jack planted the artifacts, the missions would still occur to retrieve them. He would have deceived the CIA *and* SD-6.

But hey, I did say it was a long shot. :lol: :rolleyes: And at this point I'm kinda thinking no... lol

Les

well i think it probably has something to do with Project Christmas... but if you belive that little paragraph that was on abc.com for like a day something bout how jack knew about Nadia all along and had been watching her & syd all their lives... now that has some interesting possibiliies....
only time will tell... :thinking:

What everyone is forgetting is that the folder was dated 1975 (the year Sydney was born). Project Christmas didn't begin until a child was 5, so the papers can't be about Project Christmas (which was about Training selected youth that were deemed promising in the field of espionage at a very early age.)

Since the Passenger and the Chosen One are the keys to Rambaldi's end-game, and they had not yet been found, using the "Prophecy", the project leaders used the DNA Sequences described in the text to "Create" the Passenger and Chosen One (Sidney and her "sister"). They were then observed for their entire lives, hoping that the Prophecy would eventually come true, even for these genetically engineered beings, and these two would lead them to Rambaldi's ultimate conclusion.

Anyone else think about that..? Just a thought.

Back