Season 4 What Do You Think Those Papers Were?

excatly! I think mayb kendell story on 3.11 was a lie, so syd wouldnt suspect the truth? that means kendell is involve 2! its coverup for what really happened in the two years.
and in the tape kendell showed her talking that she is erasing her memory, but she didnt say why. she told kendell "you know what im talking about" so she mayb she discovered something and didnt want 2 know it.
I think katya and irina are working 2 gether in some way but irina doesnt know katya's endgame.
i think sloane is nadia's father and not jack. he had blood taken from jack 2 make sure he wasen her father. bcuz in the same episode they built the telling, not later. so sloane wanted 2 make sure that if he is a match 2 nadia, jack will b close.
man! Im so confused! i will just wait 2 S4 and see if they answer our questions.

amylau72 said:
and the clip was forged to bait Sydney by the Covenant, once a secret branch of the CIA, who has gone dark on them, so now the CIA needs Sydney's help to battle the Covenant to get to an even larger adversary?
[post="1087696"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If the Covenant is connected with the CIA, why is it filled to the brim with KGB connections and why did the CIA have so few leads on it? That is an interesting suggestion, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

freaky said:
i think sloane is nadia's father and not jack.
[post="1087704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That would work for me, but if he is, I'm left with a question. Why in the name of *** didn't he just go and buy the Hourglass and save himself the trouble of having to go through the whole DNA cataloguing exercise and having to work with the Covenant and getting himself set up for execution?! The thing was even up for auction! He didn't even have to steal the blasted thing. He knew about it. He even had possession of the machine that they had to steal back from the Trust, if I remember correctly. That's a heckuva lot of risk and trouble to go through just for the fun of it. ;)

BTW, I think that the story Kendall told was partially the truth, but I think he might have conveniently left a few things out. Also, don't you think it's interesting that Kendall was the only one who knew she was alive (except for Dixon, who had to know because he picked up the call)? He made sure that she didn't contact anyone else, didn't he? Seems to me that it's possible that he wanted his own private agent--without any interference from Daddy this time. (The moment that Jack discovered Sydney was alive, he was yanked out of the picture, no?) ;)
✌️

I come in peace Alias gente :o_O: :abduct:
i must confess that i miss sd-1, this site is so confusing!
Great discussion on what those documents reveal!
I guess we all know that Alias does not follow a "bible" and that they make stuff up as they go along, last minute and all. Maybe months ago they toyed w/ the idea that Nadia was Jacks and that Jack had known about her all along... but I think that storyline was dropped. I agree w/ someone at sd-1 who brought up the fact that the storyline will most likely turn into "The Sloanes" vs "The Bristows" (arvin & Nadia vs Jack and Syd).

I also think back to "Lauren's LAST words" - and I agree that Kendall is shady and probly didn't tell Syd the truth.

Does anyone know if "katya" is returning??
Covenant = Rimbaldi freaks = Katya, lauren, sark, Anna.....? who else was after rambaldi junK?

Will anything happen w/ Syd's eggs and the Rambaldi dna? that seemed so important.... I still think the sphere of life is a womb! a pregnant lady, a test tube rambaldi, even a pregnant animal (Omen style). :frozen:

How about this thoery... Katya is really Irina. It would explain a lot. I think I could list 25 supposrting facts to support the idea as well.

*Why in two years has all of Jacks dealings with Irina been through email and IM.?
*It answers Katya's double talk while with Jack, not to mention why she kisses him, explains her attraction and his during the last episode. I'm not suggesting that Jack knows, but the attraction would make more sense.
*It also explains the unclear relationship between Katya and Sark/.
*They made it clear that Jack only knew of her, but never met.
Obviously the technology exists to make it possible and if real Irina doesn't want to come back to the show, what better way to keep this important character in the loop.
*Rememer how emotional Katya was when Syd told her that Sloane had Nadia, maybe those were maternal feelings.

This is my overall theory, love to here what people think?

I think project christmas is somehow tied in to all of this, not sure how. I assume we will start to get clues in season 4, as the S.A.B. Project 47 is explained. We need to connect her erased memories to the recovered memories she gained involving the secret #47 lab. The number 47 is as much a symbol of Rambaldi as the eye. Involving Irina and my theory. I believe that in the end Irina will have been working secretly to stop the destiny of her children out of love. There may also be times where we question Jack as well, but I believe its all a cover up to "Irina's End Game", as Katya cleverly foreshadowed. Not exactly sure how or what exactly will happen, but those are my theories. THoughts!

I'd say a great many hatchet-bearing Lena/Irina fans say no. ;)

That aside, though, I'd think that Jack would have been tipped off, if not by the kiss, well, certainly later on. ;) And if that is the case, why then would there be any need for the IM-shutdown interchange, for certainly Katya/Irina would have known that Jack would have been tipped off under those circumstances.

Yeah I don't think Katya is Irina. That would be just too out there, even for Alias. I think the papers show something that Jack and Sloane were working on together.

Its definetely not to far out there. Its already been used and would make perfect sense. They used the same dna altering with Franci and as I said, Irina was an important player with all of this. Defintely within the realm of possibilities. Would it disappoint? Yes, but if she isnt gonna come back I doubt the storyline can playout without this important character eventually.

You're right about it not being too far out there as far as a plot twist, but in terms of Katya actually turning out to be Irina I don't see it happening. People see Lena as Irina and I don't know if they would accept someone else in the role. They do need to deal with the missing Irina thing, though - and not by reducing her to an im buddy for Jack.

Again I agree that it would disappoint, but that seems to be the only response I am getting. In several places I have posted this theory and no one seems to have any evidence to show this is not possible. I felt all through season 3 that it was incomplete without Irina and even more so when they would contact her and we would never see her. The overall storyline of ALIAS is probably too tied to Irina to continue without her or continue with vague contact. Despite the fact that soo many will be disappointed if they recast her or if my theory (an even more unique way to recast) were to be true, atleast the story will go on and we wont have to suffer through another season of disappointung allusive Irina moments.

i thought this was already discussed.

The papers said something about how Vaughn's father and Jack used to keep tabs on Sydney. Vaughn's dad did work for Jack. She found out Jack had been keeping track of everything and everyone in her life.

....it was accidently leaked on ABC's site.

ProjectChristmas said:
In several places I have posted this theory and no one seems to have any evidence to show this is not possible.
[post="1117141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
In two places (including here), I've indicated why this would be implausible. I suppose they might write it that way, but they'd have an extremely difficult time making it believable.

As far as Helix goes, that technology was destroyed and hopefully they won't be resurrecting that in that it's been-there-done-that now as well as one of the most credulity-stretching ideas they've ever come up with. (Even if I could swallow the DNA/exact apperance matching, I'm still left wondering how they would duplicate healed injuries, damage done by disease, developmental markers, brainwave patterns, cytoplasm, etc.) ;)

Jack had Syd practice assassinations while a teenager.
("Sydney, you weren't supposed to see those")
Or, Jack and Irina have been in cahoots all along.
There are some really good guesses (assuming no one has inside information)
on this thread, though...
MC

mexico city said:
Jack had Syd practice assassinations while a teenager.
[post="1137541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's a good one.

Back