What do you think would be a dream fight?(PART 2)

What do you think would be a dream fight?(Part 2)

• 1)Vaughn vs. Francie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Francie vs. Evil Francie

• 3) Vaughn vs. Evil Francie

• 4) Sydney vs. Francie

• 5) Sydney vs. Vaughn

• 6) Emily vs. Sarc

• 7) Sydney vs. Irina

• Total voters
Charlie why do you keep closing my topics down. Is it because lack of space or is it because you hate me or something. Do you close them down when nobody is viewing them or responding to them or do you just close them down for fun? Also, did you create this site or buy it off from a previous owner? I figured since this is my newest poll you'd check it out and read this. I'm kind of new at this so if I'm doing something wrong with my topics and polls then I would be greatful if you could explain it to me. Much appreciated.

Charlie why do you keep closing my topics down.
I only am closing down ones that are in the wrong forum (or I might move them) or if there is already a similar topic started or if they are useless (we do not need "general alias" threads in episode forums and the member lounge).

Is it because lack of space or is it because you hate me or something.
We have no major lack of space at this time. Nor do I hate you.

Do you close them down when nobody is viewing them or responding to them or do you just close them down for fun?
See above.

Also, did you create this site or buy it off from a previous owner?
I created this site over a year ago and have always maintained ownership of it.

I'm kind of new at this so if I'm doing something wrong with my topics and polls then I would be greatful if you could explain it to me. Much appreciated.
Please make sure you are posting something in the correct forum. It also helps to do a search to see if a similar topic has already been created.

Welcome to AllAlias.com. Sorry if my closing a lot of your topics offended you.

Now actually on topic:

It looks like we will get Sydney/Irina tonight. I think Francie vs Evil Francie might be fun.... but only if the real Francie could somehow win :smiley:

Thank you a lot I'm thankful that you could help me out. But you just left out one question. Did you buy the site from a previous owner or did you create the site yourself. Also, you closing down my sites didn't offend me, I was just curious as to why you did so.

kylo4 said:
Thank you a lot I'm thankful that you could help me out. But you just left out one question. Did you buy the site from a previous owner or did you create the site yourself. Also, you closing down my sites didn't offend me, I was just curious as to why you did so.
I created this site, from scratch, starting in late 2001. Read more here.

Yah, it will be interesting, I can't wait to see it since there's only 4 episodes left, right? Also if you're reading this Charlie, I'm sorry about the incident that you had to write the private message about. I won't do it again. I was just kind of mad that barely anybody was reading and writing to my topics. But now they are.

I forgot to mention Charlie, not that it's any of my business or anything but how old are you? Also, I think I heard about your site in a magazine.

In entertainment weekly it mentioned that there were many Alias fanbase sites out there and it mentioned some and I'm pretty sure it mentioned this one.

I think seeing Syd and Irina fight would be the best! I mean they were just starting to get close and now this! Wouldn't it be great to see they fight combat style! LOL

Irina and Sydney!! Only because they're mother and daughter and both great fighters!! I started a topic or something about who would win in a fight, but...don't know if it's still around..I doubt it! Oh well... LMAO!! Emily and Sark!! rolftomatoes!

Noway! Syd and EvilFrancie. That would be awesome. Of course Syd would beat some ass because she kill the real Francie.

1. Syd and Irina
2. Syd and Evil Francie
3. Syd and Vaughn...(kinda like in Miss congeniality where it's just for fun)

Sydney would kick ass in ALL of these!...also why wasnt Syd and Sark a choice?...that would be good too!...Again Syd would dominate!

Vaughn_Lovah said:
absolutly
but i dunno about Syd vs Sloane.....that would be a pretty close fight.... ;)
Lol I know!! Sloane's old, fat and slow...Syd would pulverise him...it's almost unfair to have them fight...Sloane would just be so pathetic and helpless lol!

Ooooh, I can see the daggers flying now, first of all I would like to say, Sydney and Vaughn are awesome as a couple, all for it, but my dream fight would be between them, it would be so cool, and then maybe they could makeup after that, lots of action, my favourite.

Yeah, I know, but that's why it had "Dream fight" in it, because that's what that person thinks is cool, and I think that a fight between Syd and Vaughn would be cool

Back