Season 2 what do you think?

do you think syd had a dream ?

• 1. yes she did

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. no it was for real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do not think that it is a dream or an altered reality. (As much as I would like to) I think that it would be hard for them to reveal this 2 year dream/or future and then go back to the reality and move the show forward. Do you get what I am saying??
I think that if they use this " 2 year jump" to reveal what might happen because syd is the prophecy child then they will give away what we would see in up coming episodes.
:love: I absolutely LOVED this episode! I was yelling at syd and the others the whole time like I was actually in the "TV world"!! Alias is by far the best show!! Can't wait to see what happens next! :sun:

I absolutely LOVED this episode! I was yelling at syd and the others the whole time like I was actually in the "TV world"!! Alias is by far the best show!! Can't wait to see what happens next! 
yeah it is and i know its so pathetic how im reacting to a show like it is real life!! all my siblings think im crazy for obesessing over a show but i tell them to f- off and they tell my to get a life!! well alias is my life!!

I really hope it didn't happen, but dreams are so corny and cliched (<--- spelling?) on tv now. Its the easiest answer, "nevermind, forget everything, it was a dream." ok, i'm rambling now. shutting up.

i don't think it was a dream i thing it was a glance of what is to become of syd's life, simply a vision of the future.

Back