What race is Anna Espinnoza?

• mexican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • blexican

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me and my friend are having a MAJOR debate at school. She says that Anna is mexican, but i say that she is black. Please help us out. What do you think???

<o>cristen
M.O.R.

uncovering alias.... duh :P

everyone knows that, but in cuba there r both black and (when she means "mexican" she means "latina") latinas... so she can be either, my vote is latina her fractions are not african

UncoveringAlias said:
Blexican? :wtf:

She's Cuban, raised in Russia
[post="1264559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, technically that depends on which version you're listening to. Because in Season 1, Anna was "born in Cuba, raised in Russia" according to Sydney but in Season 4 she says that Anna was "former Soviet Agent, raised in Cuba." So the true answer of Anna Espinosa's nationality and upbringing is seemingly a hidden truth that only the writers of Alias will ever know. ;)

[On a side note, in that same episode, when Sydney is describing the Season 1 stadium exchange, she says "It was just me and Anna in the middle of the stadium. I have the key; she has the box." when in actuallity Sydney had the box and Anna had the key. Alas, the writers failed to do their homework a bit while writing "Echos".]

Hey Cristen!
Yes, i am the friend who thinks she is Mexican. I mean, her name is Gina Torres, come on! and Espinoza, that sounded Mexican or Latina to me too. but idk so w/e come on people take the poll!

Back