What do you think?

Scialet

Cadet
:hi: Heya! OKay so uum I played a bit with Photoshop :thinking: and well I never posted anything before...just tell me what you think, be honnest, advices are very welcome and if it sucks just tell me :bag:

hooray for sci *waves pom-poms* felgercarb ive been reduced to a cheerleader on the internet!!!! must redeem myself!!!!! *starts playing punk rock music really loudly and eating poptarts* there I feel better...great job sci it looks great

that's a great 1st wallpaper! My first looks horrible. Yours is interesting, I like how you did the watch in the background. Intresting. Good job. :smiley:

wow thank you guys so much! I mean ... it sucks..well I think so :thinking:
and yeah still learning what I can do with photoshop, I'm far away from knowing what I'm doing with it :bag:

Scialet said:
wow thank you guys so much! I mean ... it sucks..well I think so :thinking:
and yeah still learning what I can do with photoshop, I'm far away from knowing what I'm doing with it :bag:
[post="1349687"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I still think it's good, my first "experiments" with photoshop, were scary....... yours is fantastic compared to some of my "experiments."

It's good for your first. You obviously do know some stuff, and you'll learn more. Keep making more art! You have a spark don't let it go out.

For a while, when I first started, I didn't use brushes or textures. I was pretty stupid. But eventually I actually got pretty good. You're already pretty good. So keep going!

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
you already know i love it (y) :hug: :sun:
[post="1349713"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blush: thankies sweetie

spy_girl21 said:
I still think it's good, my first "experiments" with photoshop, were scary....... yours is fantastic compared to some of my "experiments."
[post="1351233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol fantastic? I wouldn't say that lol but thank you :blush: I just tried to make something cos so far i just played with the tools to see what they do :bag:

White_Rabbit said:
It's good for your first. You obviously do know some stuff, and you'll learn more. Keep making more art! You have a spark don't let it go out.

For a while, when I first started, I didn't use brushes or textures. I was pretty stupid. But eventually I actually got pretty good. You're already pretty good. So keep going!
[post="1351314"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ooh brushes :o_O: It's so complicated *sighs* after 2 weeks I finally got how to use that :rolleyes: but its still not easy :blink:

Back