WHat does everyone look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also got alot of posts last time it was up, so here it goes again! Post yor stats i.e. height, weight, eye color, hair color, bulid, etc..

6'2
hazel eyes
brown wavy hair about 2 inches long
medium to thin build

And everyone who was waiting for me to post my pic....I HAVE IT!!!except i dont know how to post it... -_-

AgentNicBristow said:
And everyone who was waiting for me to post my pic....I HAVE IT!!!except i dont know how to post it... -_-
Go to "Add Reply" then, before you submit the post, there will be a section that says "File Attachments". Hit the browse button, find the pic on your computer, then, submit the post. Viola, you have attached a file :smiley:

Uh.. Tommy there is no file Attachments. I have my pic ready to, I want to post it! Also Agentnic, its about time you got your pic ready! lol. Post it.

i dont have a pic because i dont have a scanner or a digital camera, so sorry! but i will draw you a mental pic though!LOL, okay im 4'10 1/2, little below shoulder length very curly brown hair, large green/ hazel eyes(they verge on green!), 98lbs.

SarahCharlie said:
Uh.. Tommy there is no file Attachments. I have my pic ready to, I want to post it! Also Agentnic, its about time you got your pic ready! lol. Post it.
Ahhh, see admins have the option to attach files anywhere on the boards, members must not :confused:

In that case, send them to me (tommy@allalias.com) or Charlie (charlie@allalias.com) and we'll get it up for you ;)

Tommy said:
SarahCharlie said:
Ahhh, see admins have the option to attach files anywhere on the boards, members must not :confused:

In that case, send them to me (tommy@allalias.com) or Charlie (charlie@allalias.com) and we'll get it up for you ;)
ya, i'll have to do the same...ill try to send it to you tonight tommy.

SarahCharlie said:
Ya i Know!!! It took me forever to find one i liked, and when i find it i couldnt use a scanner. Finally!!

Hmm... I'll just give a physical description b/c I hate all pics I'm in.

5'9, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, not saying anymore...

~Me :angel2:

Ok I remember telling you all what I look like but here I go again. And since I dont have a camera or scanner.
SO Here is a "Mental picture" As vikki says

I am 5"3 or 5"4 My hair is to the small of my back ok maybe not that long but you get the picture.

My eyes are bluish green.
I am around 98lbs
My hair color is blonde with natural light browh and light red highlights.
I am caucasion.
and yea so thats me.

AgentNicBristow said:
good...looks like we finally have some pic commitments! :D
I know lol it will be amazing who will put up the first pic of what they look like... hmmm i have to get one that I really look like Sark ;)

it should be a race, but unfortunatley i cant enter bc i cant post pics bc i dont have a scanner either!LOL, and yes, sunfire mental pictures!!LOL

Sunfire_77 said:
Hey CODENAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ve missed you all! :smiley: so I wonder too! who will put up the first pic?
hi!!

Maybe I shouldn't show of pick of me looking like Sark cause I do lol!

Maybe I should just give a description so much easier!

Ok sark I mean codename I mean ahhhhh codie errrrrrrrr "hey you" :smiley:

Thats what I always say to my cousins friend mike.
I am always like hey Jack I mean jerk I mean Mike. :smiley:

Because he goes by all these names so yea. :smiley:

And CODIE all yea have to do is post a pic of sark and there you are!!!!!! :smiley:

lol and remember codie, have you tried to get into the abc studio lots, you should honestly try if you are honest about being sark, that would be hilarous!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back