WHat does everyone look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 5'9" with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I look like I'm white with a tan but I'm really a racial mix of European, Spanish, and Mexican. I'm techinquely impaired and have no scanner so sorry, no pic.

I liked your pic Nic.

Here's a pic of my hair and blurred face :D
Excuse me for my sloppiness in that pic.

post-13-1041364465.jpg

Lol! what the heck... Um im 5 8' about 135lbs. Um I have medium length shaggy dark brown hair, really green eyes, and super thick eyelashes. also i have really broad shoulders from swimming!lol! Maybe one day Ill get the courage to put my pic up!

i am 5'3 with blondish brownish hair down to my shoulders and dark blue/brown eyes, well i don't have a scanner...but there are pictures of me on the internet on some friends websites but i will not be posting them anytime soon ;)

I'm still trying to decide whether to scan my picture, but for stats...I'm about 5'6 with long blonde hair and blue-green eyes and obviously am caucasion with my hair color!

I love to swim too! :smiley:
And basketball. My season just got over with and I only got to play like two games because during this one game this girl like hit with with her elbow and knocked me on my knees. So I had a soar knee and couldn't play. I was sooo mad. After the game I picked a fight with the girl. It was funny how we had to be pulled apart. No one was hurt. :smiley: LMAO

But really My knee is finally healing. But I do love swimming. :smiley:
and that had nothing to do with this so I need to think of something that has to do with what I look like. hmmmmmm
O For those who know I am talking about *hint* *cough. Tomboy clique*
I got those pictures of the accident a while back. One problem. NO SCANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is so crazy seeing yall's pics....stupid as it sounds, I tend to think of you guys by ur avs. lol. i unfortunately don't have a pics on my com but I just took a black and white head shot thingie for my ballet company yesterday so maybe i'll post that here when i get them back....

Brittany said:
this is so crazy seeing yall's pics....stupid as it sounds, I tend to think of you guys by ur avs. lol. i unfortunately don't have a pics on my com but I just took a black and white head shot thingie for my ballet company yesterday so maybe i'll post that here when i get them back....
I think of everyone as their Av too!! Like I was just getting used to thinking of Codename as Sark, but now his Av is back to Jack. LoL.

Uhh, as for me, I'm like 5'5, 110 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes and lots of freckles. Hehehe.

AgentNicBristow said:
wait...so alias56, you resemble the second hottest woman alive???!!!!You GOTTA PM me some time :D :P ;) :cool: :smiley: :blush: ^_^
Yes... But don't make me feel uncomfortoble :smiley: But umm, you'll be in the line for PMing... cos every forum I go to there are at least two guys that paw all over me :blink: Errr... LOL!!

Ummm, (Why do I always say Ummm? lol) I could show you (Not all th pic's) the picture of natalie that my dad, mom and brothers thought was me! :D

Ok the funniest thing happen today. Ok i was going to my locker and porter my friend stuck this thing on my back and I couldn't see what it was so I had noel take it off and It was a sticker that said. "Kiss me I'm irish." I was going to throw it away but instead kept it on. I got the wierdest looks with this big bright green sticker on my back.

Then right after school ended. Noel asked if he should kiss me and I said. " If ya do. I'll send my lucky lepruchans after ya."
There was a slient moment for how dumb it was and then we started laughing. So when I got home I stuck the sticker on my brothers jeans. * funny thing is I stuck it on his butt* And they were just laying in his room so I stuck it there *he wasn't wearing them* then like a half an hour ago he came down wearing the pants with the sticker on. LMAO Ok he didn't know it was there and is probally out right now with his friends and the stickers is sill there. :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
Ok the funniest thing happen today. Ok i was going to my locker and porter my friend stuck this thing on my back and I couldn't see what it was so I had noel take it off and It was a sticker that said. "Kiss me I'm irish." I was going to throw it away but instead kept it on. I got the wierdest looks with this big bright green sticker on my back.

Then right after school ended. Noel asked if he should kiss me and I said. " If ya do. I'll send my lucky lepruchans after ya."
There was a slient moment for how dumb it was and then we started laughing. So when I got home I stuck the sticker on my brothers jeans. * funny thing is I stuck it on his butt* And they were just laying in his room so I stuck it there *he wasn't wearing them* then like a half an hour ago he came down wearing the pants with the sticker on. LMAO Ok he didn't know it was there and is probally out right now with his friends and the stickers is sill there. :smiley:
LOL!!!!!! That's SO funny! :lol: Sounds like you've had a great day with that sticker! :rolleyes:

Yea I did. :smiley: And wow It bring new terms to kiss me I am irish.
Which I never got that saying since I am irish and why does that mean thay have to kiss me. well it would be a half kiss since I am not full blooded irish. and well I am not to fond of strangers coming up and kissing me so LMAO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back