WHat does everyone look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunfire_77 said:
Yea I did. :smiley: And wow It bring new terms to kiss me I am irish.
Which I never got that saying since I am irish and why does that mean thay have to kiss me. well it would be a half kiss since I am not full blooded irish. and well I am not to fond of strangers coming up and kissing me so LMAO!!!!!
Hey I'm 25% Irish so is that why guys are always wanting to kiss me! Aha! I found it out! LOL!

Sunfire_77 said:
Ok the funniest thing happen today. Ok i was going to my locker and porter my friend stuck this thing on my back and I couldn't see what it was so I had noel take it off and It was a sticker that said. "Kiss me I'm irish." I was going to throw it away but instead kept it on. I got the wierdest looks with this big bright green sticker on my back.

Then right after school ended. Noel asked if he should kiss me and I said. " If ya do. I'll send my lucky lepruchans after ya."
There was a slient moment for how dumb it was and then we started laughing. So when I got home I stuck the sticker on my brothers jeans. * funny thing is I stuck it on his butt* And they were just laying in his room so I stuck it there *he wasn't wearing them* then like a half an hour ago he came down wearing the pants with the sticker on. LMAO Ok he didn't know it was there and is probally out right now with his friends and the stickers is sill there. :smiley:
lol that is very funny! :P hmmm lol Sunfire that sticker can be really useful to ya :lol:

LMAO! Hey yea you discovered alias56 why guys are always drooling over us! Its the irish in us.

And that sticker has become handy to me.

He isn't home yet but he should be home soon so I will. Then I'll tell you! :smiley:
Fish sticks!!!!!!!!!!! My foot fell asleep!

I have got to limp over to the kitchen and get my trusty Smiley gadget! :smiley:

LOL, do you know drunken russian squirrels say kiss me im irish too!LOL and thats a funny story and ugh! i forgot to put fish sticks in the story oh well tomorrow! and, codie you changed your av, i dont recogniz you anymore!LOL, its like a picture, when you change it its like gettin gyour hair cut or colored!LOL

And vikki! I loved your story!

Everyone here this is a request! You have got to check out Vikkis story! Its in things ths deserve attention!!!!!!!!!!
Its so funny and vikki! I cant wait for tomorrow :smiley:

I love that... fish sticks... great word!!

I will try to get a pic. on sometime, but I'd have to ask my dad how... here's a mental image for you though:

I'm 17 (almost 18), 5'5", 135 lbs, really thick blondish-brown hair that comes down past my waist (my dad and brother decided to measure it one day... it's 3'2" from the top of my head all the way down...), I have bluish-green eyes, and... I guess that's it.

And Nic... your pic is the only one I've been able to see, so technically... you're the bravest one here!!

Ya, nice picture Nic! ^_^

Ummm let's see I won't say my age but my B-day is on March, 29 :rolleyes: ...
Edit: Woops giveing away to much info on myself!
...And I way 95lb but it's hard to keep it less then 100lb! Umm, that's all I'll say. lol

Here is xoxilovevaughnxox (posted on page 5)

post-28-1046443371.jpg

Plus my "Cops" pic :P

Umm, why are you showing us that picture again? :thinking: It's lovely.. oh wait I get it Nic showed his and we thought no one else did... Oh, ok :smiley:

5'5, green and brown eyes (concentric circles sort of thing), longish brown hair (cut 2 ft off last summer, still not sure i'm used to it :( )

I am India-American and look nothing like they do! I am 5'8 and weigh about 95 lbs. They are all short and usally weigh alot more! I guess I am a freak in away! My little neighbor Annie looks liek she could be JG's daughter I swear. She is only 7 but has the eyes an te face structure! PPl were goingup to her and telling she loks lik eher at the mall!

Alias 56 said:
AgentNicBristow said:
wait...so alias56, you resemble the second hottest woman alive???!!!!You GOTTA PM me some time :D  :P  ;)  :cool:  :smiley:  :blush:  ^_^
Yes... But don't make me feel uncomfortoble :smiley: But umm, you'll be in the line for PMing... cos every forum I go to there are at least two guys that paw all over me :blink: Errr... LOL!!

Ummm, (Why do I always say Ummm? lol) I could show you (Not all th pic's) the picture of natalie that my dad, mom and brothers thought was me! :D
that would be sweet! thanks! :D

Oh, no, I don't think my parents would let me show my real pic 🇳🇴 Anyway, I could'nt find the one that I was talking about, but really any of them will do, so: picy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back