WHat does everyone look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: no, no, not at all. but then you'll have to forgive me about my slight obsession with Orlando.... ^_^
ok...then we agree...I will officially ask you then...
*clears throat**drops to one knee*
aka kate jones, will you be my allalias forum girlfriend??? :blush:

Alias Elle said:
ye gads...

Alias Elle, im going to go watch Raiders of the lost ark, so Pm me with your pic instead of putting it up, if you feel uncomfortable...  Peace out everyone!!

I love that movie!

And there seems to be some problems getting my pic up, so I'm just gonna PM it to you...

~Me :angel2:
thats cool...i will go watch it then. Goodnight kate :P :D...o, and everyone else!!!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Alias Elle said:
I guess it just means she likes ya.

now that is an interesting thought...unlikely, however, since I have devoted myself to many other guys and they all turned out to be jerks. So now I am setting an unrealistic goal for myself, and dreaming about Orlando Bloom.... ^_^
When I was dating noel he was soo sweet about everything and well still is. But alot of guys are jerks.

Ok I cant stop thinking about my neighbors. They haven't caught the guy either. I mean the little girl is only 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AgentNicBristow said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: no, no, not at all. but then you'll have to forgive me about my slight obsession with Orlando....  ^_^
:blush: but of course
::giggles:: :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: no, no, not at all. but then you'll have to forgive me about my slight obsession with Orlando.... ^_^

oh, jeez, sunfire, that's extremely freaky. so now is your house surrounded by police cars and flashing lights?
Yea! omg OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean he could still be around here! I am truly scared. omg omg omg! this is really creepy!

All the lights outside. It happened only at 11:15 or so!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
AgentNicBristow said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: no, no, not at all. but then you'll have to forgive me about my slight obsession with Orlando....  ^_^
:blush: but of course
::giggles:: :D
I think the rest of us girls on here are jealous... ;)

hey sunfire - after this is all over, get yourself a can of pepper spray or mace and keep it near you. i was looking at the san diego police station's website, and there are three or four registered sex offenders living nearby. a bit different from getting robbed, but a girl can never be too careful! :thinking:

:( OMG! I am really panicy know! Ok I got off and watched my dad go outside! He found the man hiding in our back yard!!!!!! OMG My dad caught him and told me to go get my neighbors. the cops have him now,but I am like freaking out. OMG I need to calm down! I dont know what to should I go and Ahhh I dont know maybe I should get off. My little sister is like crying and I feel really bad for her. I am too shocked to do anything

OMG he was armed too. omg omg. they found a knife on him actually my dad did. Wow i think I better get off and well i am too o wow I am saying to much on here

Sunfire_77 said:
OMG! I am really panicy know! Ok I got off and watched my dad go outside! He found the man hiding in our back yard!!!!!! OMG My dad caught him and told me to go get my neighbors. the cops have him now,but I am like freaking out. OMG I need to calm down! I dont know what to should I go and Ahhh I dont know maybe I should get off. My little sister is like crying and I feel really bad for her. I am too shocked to do anything
OMG!!! I can't believe it. it's like something you hear on the news, but it never really happens to someone you know. and now i am totally and completely freaked out.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Sunfire_77 said:
OMG! I am really panicy know! Ok I got off and watched my dad go outside! He found the man hiding in our back yard!!!!!!  OMG My dad caught him and told me to go get my neighbors. the cops have him now,but I am like freaking out. OMG I need to calm down! I dont know what to should I go and Ahhh I dont know maybe I should get off. My little sister is like crying and I feel really bad for her. I am too shocked to do anything
OMG!!! I can't believe it. it's like something you hear on the news, but it never really happens to someone you know. and now i am totally and completely freaked out.
I literally cant breath!!!!!!! HE HAD A KNIFE!!!!!!!!! I dont want to think of what would have happened if he would have been in our house or if she wouldn't have screamed. Now all these cops ae everywhere And I am so shocked all I can do is hide in the corner On the computer! :( :confused: :eek: -_- Ahhh I dont know what to do! HE HAD A KNIFE!!!!! Omg!

Wow...

I'm... shocked. I guess this sort of thing doesn't happen every day to someone I slightly know, so... wow.

~Me :blink:

Thanks alias elle. That means alot.

I feel really wierd now. I am like couriding in the corner. while all this stuff is going on.

umm... you're welcome?

actually, this is really weird. today, when my mom and I were getting in our car, there was this guy standing in our garage (we live in a complex) and he had a hood on and was just standing there. it was really creepy, and as soon as he saw us, he walked really fast behind this area and by the time we drove by it two seconds later, he was gone...

~me :angel2:

geez..this all sounds like a movie!!!1 :( :confused: :blink: :woot: If i wouldve found a guy with a knife in my backyard hiding, i wouldnt have called the cops until i had beaten him senseless.

It does kinda sound like a movie but it dosen't feel like one. You should have saw my brother. My mom had to hold him back. If she wouldn't have He probally would have killed him. My brother is very protective. He kept yelling " You B____. what were you thinking."

My dad did a pretty good job at it though.
Wow.Noel and porter are over right now and they're making this feel alot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back