What does everyone think of Anya?

liliana

Cadet
I think she's cool I love Anya the things she comes up with she's good as a demon and an ex-demon she's one of my favourites

I lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Anya!! I think she's my overall favorite character, just because she's so original, and she's made me laugh SO many times. I think she's the only one who doesn't fit into any kind of "mold" at all. Would it even be possible to describe her? These are some of my favorite Anya moments.....

"Oh, I was there. They [the Salem witch trials] weren't really that bad. If you were really a witch, you could just make yourself disappear, so it was really only the falsely accused who were killed, and they were never any fun anyway."

-----------------------------------------

"I found this all-night coffee shop. It used to be a bookstore, and then it started selling coffee, and then it stopped selling books, and now it just sells coffee. It's like evolution, only without the getting better part."

------------------------------------------

"I, Anya, promise to love you, to honor you, to cherish you, but not to obey you of course, because that's anachronistic and misogynistic, and who do you think you are, like a sea captain, or something?"

-----------------------------------------------

"Anya Christina Emmanuella Jenkins, from Indiana. Born on the 4th of July. Our little patriot, they used to call me! When I was younger, and therefore smaller, and shorter, than I am now."

I've always enjoyed Anya's character. She has developed so much since she joined the cast.

I've been contemplating the idea of a spin off based on her..I think I would like it but I dont think it would really fly so well.

Back