What does Jennifer mean to you?

I totally agree with you about everything you said. It's how I see her too. She's my sun in the midst of overwhelming darkness. Everything about her is wonderful. In my eyes, she's a hero and a genuine role model. That beautiful smile just touches me deep down inside, and I can't help but smile too. Jennifer Garner is definately the 8th World Wonder!

*Shadow*

Here's something else I have to add:

Earlier this month, I was checking out Jennifer's photos on jenniferfan.com and jen-garner.net (and printing some of them out on my printer) when my two nieces, ages 9 and 5, saw the photos too and asked who she was; I told them, explaining that she appears on TV and can sing and act - in response, the younger niece said that Jennifer looked pretty, while the older niece added that Jen was beautiful (and both originally thought that she was my girlfriend after I told them she was someone I like! :lol: ).

Now, isn't that something? When two little girls can honestly say what they think of Jennifer, it proves just how much of a positive influence she can really be. :syd4: :love:

Jen G is a great human that happens to be in the spot light. She happens to be one of the most beautiful, caring, down to earth, and a great actress. She is just all together a wonderful person. She influences me to give other 'celebrities' a benefit of the doubt because she is such a great person. Now she is also defining that parenthood isnt a problem, being a dad of 2, she proves that it isnt career before family.

Back