What does sloane know?

I know this is kinda a dumb question for someone who prides himself on being something of an alias expert, but will someone with a better memory than i please tell me, does sloane even know that irena derevko is the person who tortured him throughout half of season 1? "THE MAN."

I was thinking, yes, he did know... but its kinda hard to keep track who knows what...

In any event.. if he does know: i remember when that one whats his face sd alliance partner guy and 'the man' tricked sloane into killing his friend, another sd alliance head guy. Arent there any hard feelings!?!?

Now i'm thinking that all sloane knew is that sark worked for "the man," presumed by him to be kazanov, and that irena was a rambaldi collector.

Just tell me whats wrong with my line of reasoning and i'll be on my way :smiley:

I think that he set the whole thing up, but then again would you send someone to torture you??? So then again, I think Sark made them be friends!!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
When did Irina torture Sloane? :blink:
shes talking about when whats his pulp fiction face stuck hot sauce needles in sloane, under directive of "the man"

keeping in mind that this was before sloane has mister microphone stuck in his neck.

Back