What does your name mean?

Street + Soldier = Street Soldier

I use to like rap music and was really into 2pac. He used the named Street Soldier alot and i thought i would try and be cool and use it too. :thinking:

Marlene - hebrew - from magdala (have no clue where that is...though I've seen different meanings of my name...)
Marly - unknown origin - bitter
Lena - Greek - light

well i've got three names. my first name is emma-sara, but everyone just calls me emma or pii. and then my second name is matilda. emma means universal, sara means princess, and matilda means powerful. so it would be powerful universal princess! :P

Laura, yours is Latin and means laurel.

From The Meaning and History of First Names - Behind the Name:

KATRINA
Usage: English
Pronounced: ka-TREE-na
Variant of CATRIONA

CATRIONA
Usage: Irish, Scottish
Pronounced: ka-TREE-na, ka-TREE-o-na
Gaelic form of KATHERINE

KATHERINE f
Usage: English
Pronounced: KATH-u-rin, KATH-rin
From the Greek name Aikaterine. The etymology is debated: it could derive from the earlier Greek name Hekaterine, which came from hekateros "each of the two"; it could derive from the name of the goddess HECATE; it could be related to Greek aikia "torture"; or it could be from a Coptic name meaning "my consecration of your name". The Romans falsely derived it from Greek katharos "pure" and changed their spelling from Katerina to Katharina to reflect this. The name belonged to a 4th-century saint and martyr from Alexandria who was tortured on the famous Catherine wheel. This name was also borne by two empresses of Russia, including Catherine the Great, and by three of Henry VIII's wives.

:lol: So my name (Katrina) could mean pure or tortue or... both! :blink:

Back