What episodes made you cry?

Dawn was allowed to stay after Buffy died cuz her dad didn't KNOW she was dead. No one did remember? Buffy bot?

:Points to av: You guys like?

I got wicked teary-eyed during The Body and The Gift. And I just have to post this quote because every time i reread, my eyes start watering. LoL
Anya: Are they gonna cut the body open?
Willow: Oh my God! Would you just... stop talking? Just... shut your mouth! Please!
Anya: What am I doing?
Willow: How can you act like that?
Anya: Am I supposed to be changing my clothes a lot? Is that the helpful thing to do?
Xander: Guys—
Willow: The way you behave—
Anya: Nobody will tell me.
Willow: Because it's not okay for you to be asking these things!
Anya (crying): But I don't understand! I don't understand how this all happens. How we go through this. I mean, I knew her, and then she's, there's just a body, and I don't understand why she just can't get back in it and not be dead anymore! It's stupid! It's mortal and stupid! And, and Xander's crying and not talking, and, and I was having fruit punch, and I thought, well Joyce will never have any more fruit punch, ever, and she'll never have eggs, or yawn or brush her hair, not ever, and no one will explain to me why. (She puts her hand over her face, crying.)
Willow (after a long pause): We don't know... how it works... why.

aliaschick4mv said:
Dawn was allowed to stay after Buffy died cuz her dad didn't KNOW she was dead. No one did remember? Buffy bot?
ohhh, that's right, i forgot about that. thanks!

but what about when their mother died? why didn't their father come to get them?

I always wondered about that, too. It's sort of strange that Social Services would leave a 15 year old girl in the care of her 20 year old sister when one parent is still living. But I guess we're supposed to ignore that fact, because obviously, it would have screwed up the whole show if he'd gotten custody! I did hear a rumor in Season 5 that the dad was supposed to make an appearance and try to get Dawn, but they had to cut the story because of time constraints.

🤷 Buffy is mature for her age. Wasn't it in Joyce's will that Dawn should stay with her? 🤷 I guess they figured that a bunch of twenty year olds could take care of her.

crazy spinster said:
Existentialist said:
Me too! I get teary even thinking about it. I got teary during that one scene later the next season when Giles is telling Buffy that she needs to tell him what happened with the whole Acathla thing for some spell and Buffy finally tells him "So I told him I loved him, I kissed him, and I killed him." And then later Giles tells Willow, "there is no spell." That just totally got me.
oh man... i remember that. just your description is enough to make me sad. :(
Me too.

AgentGill said:
crazy spinster said:
Existentialist said:
Me too! I get teary even thinking about it. I got teary during that one scene later the next season when Giles is telling Buffy that she needs to tell him what happened with the whole Acathla thing for some spell and Buffy finally tells him "So I told him I loved him, I kissed him, and I killed him." And then later Giles tells Willow, "there is no spell." That just totally got me.
oh man... i remember that. just your description is enough to make me sad. :(
Me too.
:(

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THE GIFT</span>

I don't get emotional that often but when Buffy jumped and her speech 2 Dawn and then the group shot of them all looking at her dead. I cried.

I cried really hard when the Buffster jumped off the platform to save Dawn. Who cares about Dawn?. I locked myself in the bathroom with a pack off tissues. And Spike crying when he saw her body, could it be more sad.

not made me cry but realy realy sad was "i will remember you", it rocked that angel became human. so sad that they only had one minute left :( buffy never remembered what they had

Back