What Films Are You Looking Forward To Before The End of 2011?

Gemma

Captain
This year seems to be the year of reboots, sci-fi films and superhero/comic characters, what films are you looking forward to before the end of 2011 (or what films that you've seen this year would you recommend?)

A couple I'm looking forward to seeing are the last Harry Potter film, I want to see how the story ends on the big screen. And I'm really looking forward to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Margin Call and Contagion.

I went to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes last week and was pleasantly surprised by how good it was considering I was never a fan of the originals or previous remake. I was expecting lots of CGI and no real substance but it was pretty good and I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel.

I'd recommend the Apes along with Source Code to anyone that's looking for a good film to watch.

Oddly, the one movie that I really want to see is the new Muppet movie! :whistle:

These past few years I have been at the theater less & less to the point where I can't even remember the last time I saw something there instead of home on DVD. :(

Back