What game are you currently playing?

F

frostydf2

Just a question to see if we could have some people join up in a few games possibly. Right now I'm playing some Source, and DOTA.

What about you guys?

Not much really :(
I play CSS but i get a hl2.exe error after about 30 mins of play. every other game is fine and ive tried reinstalling.

I play a bit of WoW when im bored too.

the rest of the time i chat to my friends and lear a few bits and bobs like 3d max when i have time

I play WoW for a while, then a bit of xbox 360 ( got it about 3 weeks ago) i have only a few games for it like; Gun, perfect dark zero, kameo (beat already), and call of duty 2. plan on buying The Elder Scrolls; Oblivion as soon as it comes out.
every now and then i pop on Fable (pc version) and play it a bit. but for right now mostly WoW.

I recently picked up Devil May Cry 3 and Silent Hill 4. Haven't beaten either yet. The bosses in DMC3 are a bitch. Play some PC games like WC3:FT and RO occasionally as well.

Originally posted by Tim@Mar 6 2006, 01:00 AM
I recently picked up Devil May Cry 3 and Silent Hill 4. Haven't beaten either yet. The bosses in DMC3 are a bitch. Play some PC games like WC3:FT and RO occasionally as well.
DMC3 is an insanely fun game, in fact I think I still have Chaotics game haha! Thansk for reminding me in a very subliminal way. I've never played any of the Silent Hills, but I heared they were kinda freaky, ever tried F.E.A.R?

RO is decent, I don't really enjoy it, do you play on a private server?
As for WC3:FT we should hook up, and do some 2vs2 AT k?

Right now? BattleField:2 (Special forces, and waiting for the new expansion)

I know, it's not an MMORPG, but there is nothing now that has my interest.

Besides, when I can spend time with my kids kicking butt online in BF2, it's worth every moment. My oldest is mean as a sniper.

Originally posted by frostydf2+Mar 6 2006, 05:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Mar 6 2006, 05:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tim@Mar 6 2006, 01:00 AM
DMC3 is an insanely fun game, in fact I think I still have Chaotics game haha! Thansk for reminding me in a very subliminal way. I've never played any of the Silent Hills, but I heared they were kinda freaky, ever tried F.E.A.R?

RO is decent, I don't really enjoy it, do you play on a private server?
As for WC3:FT we should hook up, and do some 2vs2 AT k? [/b][/quote]
Silent Hill is a freaky series, but they're good puzzle style RPGs for when you're bored or just want somethin' sorta spooky to play. Never tried FEAR. Heard a bit about it, though.

Yeah.. I play on a private server in RO.. but to be honest I really haven't played at all lately. I'm still active on the server I play at's forums and chatroom and such, but I just don't bother to start up the game. :P

And playin WC:FT sounds fun. I kinda suck at the actual game, though. Usually play custom maps just for that reason. :/

Guild wars Sometimes..

And yes I admit to playing............... ULTIMA ONLINE! yes eveyone hated it when it came out but the freeshards are really fun now. Not great in the fact that its a top down slanted kinda wierdness thing, but those who play it love it.

Ur-Quan masters. :D

Maybe Oblivion soon, if I get itchy feet, but I've discovered DOSBox and my old goldbox games, so I'm happy just playing old 8-bit-graphics favorites.

I have a couple p2p games I don't pay for... yeah I'm a moocher...

WoW and Planetside.

Other than that, minor games like Soldat. I don't pick up an XBox controller much anymore.

Other than all of that... I entertain myself staring at Rai while he hugs his knees in the corner waiting for HJ... good times ^^

Originally posted by Apollo@Mar 17 2006, 02:16 AM
I have a couple p2p games I don't pay for... yeah I'm a moocher...

WoW and Planetside.

Other than that, minor games like Soldat. I don't pick up an XBox controller much anymore.

Other than all of that... I entertain myself staring at Rai while he hugs his knees in the corner waiting for HJ... good times ^^
Hmmm. Soldat was fun to play at times. I can't belive you still play WoW. I found it a waste of potential, but anyways!

So Rai goes through withdrawls huh? Same here, but then I hit up DOTA.

i play xbox mostly now. i gave up on PC games for a while, til HJ.

xbox 360
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion ....drools
Halo 2
perfect dark

xbox

counterstrike
rainbox six critical hour
star wars knights of the old republic( got these three other day for like 14.99 each)

Originally posted by Gron@Apr 10 2006, 08:36 PM
I've been trying out Eve Online...Interesting Sci-Fi twist.
I've tried EVE-Online numerous times. Its very addicting, but too time consuming, and too much reading. So I quit :(

Back