What game are you playing right now?

oh! i had a Sims 2 addiction phase. That was all I played.

Finished my Spider Man game on X-Box, I'm sad, because now I don't have anything to do. I was addicted to it. :(

The Alias PS2 game of course. Actually, I've been stuck at the same part for a long time... I'm supposed to get a copy of Sark's DNA without him knowing i'm there... yeah, I pretty much fail at it. I don't see why I can's just knock him out and get the DNA reading right then and there. oh well...

The Alias PS2 game of course. Actually, I've been stuck at the same part for a long time... I'm supposed to get a copy of Sark's DNA without him knowing i'm there... yeah, I pretty much fail at it. I don't see why I can's just knock him out and get the DNA reading right then and there. oh well...

Yea that bit is tricky, very irritating...the best way is using the stealth walk and staying close to the walls incase Sark turns round...good luck!

dudes that part always takes me ages, love the last level tho!!!

i'm now playing ssx for the PSP, kinda tricky tho, specially with my 'skills' lol

Chili

At the moment I am occupied with Championship Manager 2006, a must for any budding Alex Fergusons or Jose Mourinhos

Also I am back on Metal Gear 3: Snake Eater...that game is sooooooooooooo cool :cool:

At the moment I am occupied with Championship Manager 2006, a must for any budding Alex Fergusons or Jose Mourinhos

Championship Manager 2006 as well - didn't know you played it Andy. Favorite one though is 01/02 season, played it too much and know the young players who turn out really good :lol:

Championship Manager 2006 as well - didn't know you played it Andy. Favorite one though is 01/02 season, played it too much and know the young players who turn out really good :lol:

I love my footy management games (almost as much as my wee Texan angel hehe :P ), cant beat winning the title or doing well in Europe with your fave club!

Back