What game are you playing?

Well since I got a good internet connection back I decided to give DAOC another spin. Haven't played it in a long time.

Kinda wondering what you all are playing since I've now been outta the loop for almost a month and wouldn't mind jumping into something new or different.

cordy said:
Well since I got a good internet connection back I decided to give DAOC another spin. Haven't played it in a long time.

Kinda wondering what you all are playing since I've now been outta the loop for almost a month and wouldn't mind jumping into something new or different.

Ex-DAoC'er, played EQ2 for a while, and now playing WoW on the RP realms of Steamwheedle Cartel (Alliance) & Earthen Ring (Horde). My Steamwheedle guild could use more members :D

~ Jaraeth

I haven't played DAoC in a long time now. I was on Percival/Albion.

I am between games at the moment. Trying misc titles to keep myself entertained. BF2, Second Life, DR, GW... *sigh* I am going to poke into the ArchLord Beta tonight, just for kicks. I don't intend to play it, though.

HJ and Medeival2 : Total War are the only 2 titles I am really hungry for.
Oh.. I'll probably pick up Half Life Episode 2 when it comes out... Just for the included, long awaited "Team Fortress 2."

Playing DR at the moment. I've rediscovered the joys of being a bard. Friendliest guild in the world. ::hugs all of you DR bards::

Jaraeth said:
Ex-DAoC'er, played EQ2 for a while, and now playing WoW on the RP realms of Steamwheedle Cartel (Alliance) & Earthen Ring (Horde). My Steamwheedle guild could use more members :D

~ Jaraeth

Can't decide if I could stomach the attitudes on WoW servers. But then again never tried an RP server so maybe I'll download it when the new comp arrives and give it a shot.

Agreed. Well not really a void just a void of newer games of good quality being released. I mean the largest game in the past few months was what Roma Victor.....YA not my type of game.

Hopefully some companys will hit their projected dates and get some new refreshing and NOT BUGGED (cough cough D&L) games out before the holidays.

But if all else fails I can always look forward to NWN 2

Ooh! Ooh! I'm playing this totally awesome new game where you go to this building, and you get herded from room to room! It's got math, and language, and US history... Ooh, and it's endgame come action packed with oodles and oodles of science! ...No, wait... That's not a game, it's school, and it sucks... :(

When does NWN 2 come out? The game had excellent graphics, and if the gameplay is similar to that of NWN, then it should be a sure hit.

Well for months I've been waiting for the Sept. 12th release date.. But since you asked I was curious if this was still going to be the case and it looks like it's going to be Oct. 14th now.
All good things take time I suppose.

Jaraeth said:

~ Jaraeth

SWC? Which guild you in? I just retired from there as I'm now playing the new server, Darkmoon Faire, and loving, loving, loving it. New rp realm, and the leetkid lollers aren't staying long as rpers are being vehement about protecting the new territory.

Granted, I'm on European servers though...still would be interesting to know where you hang your rp hat.

Looking at the lineage server thing as well, if it's still going. always wanted to try it, as long as there's some roleplaying going on.

Hrmm, well since I'm currently trapped byt he dreaded Dial-Up connection until I get to England, I'm pretty much stuck with off-line games. Right now jsut seems to be Warcraft 3, Unreal 2, or failign those Texas Hold 'em or Blackjack.

Trillian said:
SWC? Which guild you in? I just retired from there as I'm now playing the new server, Darkmoon Faire, and loving, loving, loving it. New rp realm, and the leetkid lollers aren't staying long as rpers are being vehement about protecting the new territory.

Granted, I'm on European servers though...still would be interesting to know where you hang your rp hat.

Looking at the lineage server thing as well, if it's still going. always wanted to try it, as long as there's some roleplaying going on.

On SWC, I'm in the guild named "Runs with Scissors" :smiley:

~ Jar

I'm actually downloading the Lineage II server thing - it won't take too long but is anyone still playing it? Never played Lineage II before so I figured I'd give a go

Back