What games are you currently playing?

I want HJ.

I do not have HJ.

So in the meantime, I am playing NetHack (and dying...a lot), Tubetwist, and some other small stuff.

Thinking about resubscribing to Planetside.

What are you playing while you wait?

Woah deja vu :smiley:

I'm currently playin NWN for a spell. And then play nethack occasionally its so damn frustrating I tell ya. And does dreaming about HJ count...

Its Alive

(Wow, im actually posting again)

For me its been Diablo LOD and WC3 (DOTA)

But it just isnt enough.

And the sad thing is, I've actually been thinking if I'll be able to play HJ because of school.

Last year It was WoW. Everyday I'd come home, get on the comp and play WoW. I rarely did my homework.

With HJ being even better, its gonna be tough.

Get your homework done! You can always play a game, but you can only repeat a grade for so long before they send you to "that special facility."

:smiley:

I'm thinking of playing TCoS and NWN2 when they come out. I was trying to play SoR, but I cant login to the game and CS cant seem to fix the problem, so I probably wont be doing much till then.

I am mostly playing BattleField2 right now. It's more fun than you can shake an M16 at.

Also: DragonRealms, Tiger Woods 2006, EvE Online Trial.

I recently dropped my WoW account, the last in a long line of now cancelled mmorpg accounts.

I play the occasional BF2. I am almost a sergeant, YAY :mrgreen:

I have been playing Starcraft lately again. And just realized my EQ2 guild decided to start a chapter on the PvP servers so considering going back to that for a little while since WoW isn't holding my attention at the moment.

I've been re-playing Kotor and Kotor2 with some mods to expand gameplay. Sadly Kotor2 is so buggy it's a felgercarb shoot on if the game will hold through the next transition(Zone).
I always, grudgingly re-subbed to SWG (Yes I feel dirty so don't rub it in). I guess it's all the memories I have in that game even if it does still suck a bit.

I went back to SWG for a little but I just felt like some of it's soul was gone and keep in it. I am not saying I didn't have fun but I just enjoyed the way it was and the people that were there more.

Homeslice513 said:
I went back to SWG for a little but I just felt like some of it's soul was gone and keep in it. I am not saying I didn't have fun but I just enjoyed the way it was and the people that were there more.
SWG is souless now. Some of the most interesting things have been religated to a non-factor. Entertainers and Crafters. There was nothing like shopping for that great deal on a crafted weapon or finding the guy selling that great set of comp armor or whatever.
Even decorating my house is a complete pain is butt now with the targetting nonsense. It's no better on TC either.

If I could actually stomach WoW i'd go play that but since I can't. SWG is it... for a while. Until I get so pissed at it I quit, again.
*sigh*

City of Villains still for me on the MMO camp, but I'm at the mid 30 might as well be a Korean game position in it.
So been keeping busy actually working back up all my Suikoden saves. Finished one, starting on two, then after I get Tactics done going to buy five. Ahh, turn based combat.

I'm playing WoW on two RP servers (Alliance: Steamwheedle Cartel - Horde: Earthen Ring), along with my 3 other roomies, and a few other members of my Dark Age of Camelot guild. We've restarted our Runs With Scissors guild on WoW, and we're having a blast.

~ Jaraeth

Jaraeth said:
I'm playing WoW on two RP servers (Alliance: Steamwheedle Cartel - Horde: Earthen Ring), along with my 3 other roomies, and a few other members of my Dark Age of Camelot guild. We've restarted our Runs With Scissors guild on WoW, and we're having a blast.

~ Jaraeth
Having friends to play with makes all the difference in the world, regardless of what game you're playing.

Homeslice513 said:

Yeah. I had cancelled before all the upgrades, when it was old school. Restarted my account there in March or so of this year. I was basically crushed at what I saw and I lasted 1 week; said my second and final goodbye.

Looking forward to HJ and Fury.

Other than that no games occupy the hallowed halls of my PC.

frostydf2 said:
Navarre we're going to need to get on ventrilo some time becuase what is holding my attention is BF2, and fixing Hero's Hall.

Excellent. I just made Gunnery Sergeant on Wed night. Since we are both in AZ, we should be able to get low pings on the same servers. Check PM

Is waiting for HJ a game?

Maybe there is a cheat, or a mod, that allows one to warp directly to the Release Day boss level.

“IDCLEV mid-07”

Back