What games are you currently playing?

I started playing the new Doom but it didn't catch my interest enough for me to keep going. I think I'm going to give the new Wolfenstein series a try instead.

Let my WoW sub lapse (for now), and started playing Far Cry Primal. Enjoying it so far. First person open world sandbox RPGs have become my favorite type of game.

Last couple was Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Gears of War 5, both in campaign mode.

I started an Xbox Game Pass subscription since that'd be cheaper in the long run than paying for even a few games a year. Wolfenstein II I bought, Gears I played with Game Pass.

Next up will be either The Outer Worlds or Wolfenstein: Youngblood; not sure yet, the reviews I've read for Youngblood weren't the best. I also bought the remastered Destroy All Humans! but am not playing it as much as I thought I would.

I've played some Outer Worlds, and enjoyed it so far. I tend to skip around from game to game before finishing, it usually takes me years to finish a game lol.

I've re-subbed to WoW to get ready for the next expansion. That'll keep me busy through the holiday season until I get sick of it and un-sub until the next expansion :smiley:

I've played some Outer Worlds, and enjoyed it so far. I tend to skip around from game to game before finishing, it usually takes me years to finish a game lol.
OK, I think Outer Worlds will be the next thing I plunge into. :D I was tempted to buy that one at normal price before signing up for Game Pass so I'll give in and give it a try (it's already installed, just not played yet).

I'll skip around games as well till something catches my attention. Some other recent ones played was Titanfall II (completed) and the original Crysis (not completed, stuck in the graveyard). Somewhere between I also tried out the Prey trial/demo but couldn't get into the story line.
I've re-subbed to WoW to get ready for the next expansion. That'll keep me busy through the holiday season until I get sick of it and un-sub until the next expansion :smiley:
WoW I've never tried. Because I definitely fall into the "casual" gamer category (very, very casual :LOL:) I actually don't play games on my PCs and play exclusively on the Xbox. I have a brother who is heavy into PC gaming who has tried over the years to convince me to try but at any given point I usually don't have a PC in the house spec'ed out with the hardware to handle gaming.

OK, I think Outer Worlds will be the next thing I plunge into. :D I was tempted to buy that one at normal price before signing up for Game Pass so I'll give in and give it a try (it's already installed, just not played yet).

I'll skip around games as well till something catches my attention. Some other recent ones played was Titanfall II (completed) and the original Crysis (not completed, stuck in the graveyard). Somewhere between I also tried out the Prey trial/demo but couldn't get into the story line.

WoW I've never tried. Because I definitely fall into the "casual" gamer category (very, very casual :LOL:) I actually don't play games on my PCs and play exclusively on the Xbox. I have a brother who is heavy into PC gaming who has tried over the years to convince me to try but at any given point I usually don't have a PC in the house spec'ed out with the hardware to handle gaming.
I'm actually a very casual gamer as well, it's one of the things I've liked about WoW, there are many that are hard core raiders or PVPers, but I've always just played solo and for the story, which I like a lot. I've even read of lot of the books. And actually, right now is a great time to get into it if you've ever had an interest, they've made this next expansion more friendly for new players than ever, including a level squish back to the original level cap of 60.

It also doesn't demand the high PC specs that a lot of other games do these days. But, it is an investment for $15 a month.

As for Outer Worlds, if you've ever played the Fallout games, then you will like it. It's very similar though not quite as open world. While it's a space shooter, I wouldn't say it's much like those other ones you mentioned, AFAIK.

Besides WoW, open world games like Fallout, Skyrim, and the Witcher 3, they fir right in with my casual gamer lifestyle :smiley:

Yeah, I don't even have the X-Box 360 plugged in anymore.

I was going thru my old PC games. Also loaded up
Red Faction 1 & 2
The Thing
Zoo Tycoon (Original)
Doom 3
Unreal and Unreal Awakening
Quake 4

I tried but was unsuccessful loading
Machines
Redline
MechWarrior 3
Halo CE (Original)
(It won't even read the discs, LOL)

I still play the Command & Conquer series, Counter Strike Source, HalfLife 1 & 2 with Episode 1 (still haven't got Episode 2 yet) + a couple mods, Universe At War, Plants VS Zombies

I was playing Warhammer 40,000 but I lost the original install disc but I still play the stand alone Soulstorm edition.

I still have but no longer play the Age of Empires & expansions, Age of Mythology, Peter Jackson's King Kong, Bug, Duke Nukem, Rainbow Six, Warcraft + expansions, StarCraft (Original), Star Siege, Stronghold & Crusader, Swine, Empire Earth + expansions, Heavy Gear, Impossible Creatures, Carnivores & Vietnam

I also have about 20 old CDs that I loaded up with downloaded demos

Back