Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

What Grade are you in?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Sarah, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Sarah

Sarah Guest

I'm in 8th grade, High School in the fall!!! YAY! What grade are you in?

2. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I'm finishing off grade 8. I'm scared to go to High-School and I think that everybody should know why.
    kylo4

3. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

same as both of you. high school next year...blah.

4. Sarah

Sarah Guest

Yeah, I was so SCARED too (I still kinda am) but alot of ppl here helped me over come that.

5. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I've heard that there are a lot of drugs and guns and especially gangs involved with high-school. *Shudder.*
    kylo4

6. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

i'm not scared. i went to shadow day and this one person was talking about how he quit using pot and now is only using cigarrettes. it's really weird. except i hate to think about high school cuz i've got this huge problem because i don't know where i'm going to go and it's tearing me up.

7. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I'll probably get over it when I go. It;s just rumours and stuff like that, that freaks you out!
    kylo4

8. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I'M A FRESHMAN!! No, freshtomboy, LMAO!! I'm gonna be a sophmore next year! LMAO! baH! High school isn't that bad! It's like every other school, except there are more people, meaning more cliques, and yeah, there are gangs, but they pretty much leave people alone at my school. But beware, there are a LOT of drugs involved there, and sex, which is REALLY gross..there's this one sophmore at my school who's gotten pregnant twice already EWWW!! LMAO!!! But really, high school idn't that bad :)

9. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

i'm in 8th grader too...and i just got my acceptance letter for this one high school...but i'm still waiting to see if i got into this other high school...if i get into the 2nd h.s, i have to go for an interview...

10. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

Im so little im in 7th but two more weeks and then finales and sence my school goes up to 12 grade im not that scared cause my two sisters have been in it ther whole lifes and now its my turn!! :) :D

11. Marlene

Marlene Guest

I can't wait to leave 8th grade. The ppl in my school r just so stupid. Eh I reckon seeing a kid by weed from another...y else do u get a baggie of weird looking crushed up leaves 4 $20? The HS I was accepted too is much better then the middle school I attend now. The building is bigger, better, cleaner, newer and it has air conditioning so I don't die in the summer time! And its on the better side of the town....so I don't have to watch out for people wanting to jump me. And no more hoochie girls that I keep pissing me off. They won't leave me alone...prolly b/c I had a huge fight and totally dissed the hoochie leader! I will miss alot of my friends going to Bronx Sci (eh...I kidn of regret not picking that place over the place I'm going to, but Townsend is alot nearer I get a whole 1/2 hour more of sleep!) I just looking forward for a new beginning but I'll greatly miss all the friends, teachers and hoochie girl controversy I leave behind. And I hope someone takes my place as "the b*tchy girl from the nerd class." thats classic. :D So watch out Townsend, Marlene's going to be there next year!

12. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

I'm in 8th, but highschool is 10th for me. :( We're getting a new school, so the grade nines get left behind.

13. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

I have been accepted to my private school! Very nice and has some ALias fans lol! I am not scared, cause everyone knows who I am. I mean my brother is quaterback of the winning football team. Everyone knows who I am! The dorky little Alias/dancer/lil kickboxer! I am so sad to leave middle school this is whre I made alot of new friendships!!!

14. crazy spinster

crazy spinster Rocket Ranger

california. bay area or socal, depending.
    aww...lots of young 'uns! :D

i'm a third year undergraduate in college. ;)

15. nance

nance TUMS

I'm in 8th grade... HS next year! yay! i can't wait except i'm a little scared of the drugs and gangs and that felgercarb but i know i won't get into that stuff. i can't believe that sophomores and freshmans actually get pregnant that early! it's just crazy...

16. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

I'm a freshman in high school... sophmore next year :)

17. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

dude, there are freaking 8th graders that have gotten pregnant already. Scary, isn't it?

18. nance

nance TUMS

AHHHH, freakish.... very very freakish. Oh god, i could never imagine myself with a baby. Actually, yea my friend knows an 8th grader who has a baby. ::shudders:: babies having babies :rolleyes:

19. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

OMG that means i would already have like a one year old child if i had gotten pregnant in eighth grade...thats scary

20. alisydas

alisydas Rocket Ranger

wow! i'm in 9th and not think'n about that yet!