What Grade are you in?

Posted on Apr 26 2003, 09:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh you guys make college seem so fun, okay lets see....2 years 20 days, i can make it!! actually highschool isn't that bad for me, in fact i'm kinda scared to leave it

yeah i know how yah feel!! i was terrified of college. i only go to a community college which my mom calls play college because i wasnt ready for college when i graduated hs. but now i need to be on my own!! and the school im at sucks!! there are some freakish people here!! :blink:

I was scared to go to college too, but once you get there, you realize everyone's in the same boat as you, so it's not so bad.

Not finding ways to make your body fall asleep earlier. You always fall asleep in the morrow. If you make your body get used to fall asleep in the night then it won't be a problem.

Sleep is important Aria. Remember when I told you that if you don't get enough sleep for too long you can end up getting cancer!! I don't want you to get cancer! I care about my friends so much!

Back