Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

What happened to Hershel's leg? and...

Discussion in 'AWalkerBit.Me' started by Shelley_c, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Shelley_c

Shelley_c Rocket Ranger

Did his leg come down with the infection? This question derived from the chat marathon from last night which i thought was a good question and discussion to get into.

On the leg being infected part, moving around somewhat I would probably say no since it's not attached to the brain, but can we assume hershel's leg got either the burial it deserved or at the very least cremated ?

Your thoughts? ;)

2. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

I'm sticking with the idea it is now #TeamPrison's pet. They have it tied up to a cell... it just hops around hopelessly. At least that would make for better TV. Oh, and more Axel!

3. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

"The Leg" kicking ass and taking names. You hear that thumping noise in the dark? Is it a walker? No! It's "The Leg"!

4. legokiba213

legokiba213 Rocket Ranger

They probably buried it, but I would have loved for them to throw it around as a distraction or something. That would be cool.

5. iCollectGhosts

iCollectGhosts Captain

My theory: Hershels leg and Axels mustache got into a huge fight. And because Axels mustache is so awesome, it won. And Hershels leg had to leave the prison. I have a feeling it might turn up in Woodsbury. Then the Governor will put it in a tank, or tie it up as a pet.

6. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

That would be so awesome! They somehow end up in the walker ring where they have the final showdown. It would be a sight to behold!

7. Maggot

Maggot Rocket Ranger

It's hiding in Dale's dead beard.

8. Role Model

Role Model Scout

Hoping the end scene of the entire series is just the leg sitting in a lawn chair with sun glasses sipping on a cold drink.

9. iCollectGhosts

iCollectGhosts Captain

That would be too awesome. The only thing that could be better, is if it was Axels mustache. But the dismembered leg would look freakier.