What happened to Hershel's leg? and...

Shelley_c

Ensign
Did his leg come down with the infection? This question derived from the chat marathon from last night which i thought was a good question and discussion to get into.

On the leg being infected part, moving around somewhat I would probably say no since it's not attached to the brain, but can we assume hershel's leg got either the burial it deserved or at the very least cremated ?

Your thoughts? ;)

I'm sticking with the idea it is now #TeamPrison's pet. They have it tied up to a cell... it just hops around hopelessly. At least that would make for better TV. Oh, and more Axel!

"The Leg" kicking ass and taking names. You hear that thumping noise in the dark? Is it a walker? No! It's "The Leg"!

My theory: Hershels leg and Axels mustache got into a huge fight. And because Axels mustache is so awesome, it won. And Hershels leg had to leave the prison. I have a feeling it might turn up in Woodsbury. Then the Governor will put it in a tank, or tie it up as a pet.

My theory: Hershels leg and Axels mustache got into a huge fight. And because Axels mustache is so awesome, it won. And Hershels leg had to leave the prison. I have a feeling it might turn up in Woodsbury. Then the Governor will put it in a tank, or tie it up as a pet.

That would be so awesome! They somehow end up in the walker ring where they have the final showdown. It would be a sight to behold!

Back