What happened to me on the 4th

So me and a friend went to the pool for a few hours,on the way walking back to his house he ran to the other side of the road and he said on 3 pull back like you have a rope in your hand. So he said "3" and we pulled and the car stopped.We kept walking and the car turned around and pulled next to my friend and talked to him and the circled around and started talking to me.This is the most hillbilly guy ever,he asked me If i was funny,and to screw with him i started speaking Sicilian and he starts yelling at me to speak English. So he calls the cops on me and when the cops pull up,i knew them.They looked at me,the driver,back to me laughed and left.The guy starts to force me into his car,so my friend runs to the cops before they get in,points at me and they bolt out of their car,pull they guy off me arrest him,i stand infront of him and say "fuckin hillbilly" in plain English and the guy goes berserk. MLIA

Tell me what happened to you on your 4th.

You were gunna get raped and then killed... but that wouldn't work because we all know that you're secretly the Super Hero known as Kick-Ass... or something like that

Back