What happened to the snogging scale thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AliasALIAS

The snogging scale thread has been moved to a hidden forum because of the trouble that was going on inside of it.

Please remember to treat other members with respect! If you have a problem with another member(s), either handle it personally and respectfully or contact an Admin about it. Do not bring arguments into threads that cause uproars between different members.

Thankyou aA (y)

Maybe you admins could maybe delete those two pages of arguing.. because that thread was a truly good one until all of that happened

Betha Bristow said:
Thankyou aA (y)

Maybe you admins could maybe delete those two pages of arguing.. because that thread was a truly good one until all of that happened
I was thinking about that.

it was rather... rude... and even... B*tchy, if I may say. Ultimatly does it matter that someone is not telling the truth about their age? (DON'T answer that!, i'm not trying to start another arguement. it was COMPLETELY REHTORICAL!) I can be a 75 year old man and you wouldnt' know :rolleyes:

As for the future of the thread... It really depends, gotta ask the big man! ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

I didn't see it and I'm glad I didn't. I was at tae kwon do.

AND PPL I AM 16 SO STOP HARASSING ME IN PMS AND THREADS

i was the one who made the thread, so with your premission, aA, or an Admin, i would like to remake the thread, as it was funny, and most of the time resulted in funny things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back