What happened to the snogging scale thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasHombre said:
Oh fine I'll post it again. This is what happened.

I told Betha and Roxy I was 13, not 16 for attention, knowing it would get out in the open. Roxy told Aria and nance, then Aria told Erika. For 3 months, Aria and nance were harassing me in threads and PMs. Then someone told Mo. They continued harassing me in threads. I finally told them all I was lying about it all and I'm really 16 today. Nance and Mo denied it and started a riot in the snogging scale thread, causing it to be moved and hidden. :smiley: Mo and nance have decided to leave AA forever.

hmm i was almost going to leave. almost. but then i realized that would be letting you win moriel, whatever stupid thing this is, and im not going to do that.

ok 1. why the hell would you lie about your age for attention. you got plenty of attention... and managed to make a lot of ppl's lives hell. WHY did you need to do that? you were liked as a friend by a lot of ppl, why did you have to do this and screw everythign up? 2. i never told erika any of this. i told nance which was the whole problem, as you sent her a pm telling her to leave. i dont like it when ppl are mean to my friends...

to all of you ppl saying how stupid it is to argue over ages i agree completely. i could care less how old ppl are, or even if they lie about it. i may not trust them anymore but i really could care less. that wasn't the problem here, the problem was that moriel then started b****ing at us.

and this story is supposed to make ppl like you? i get that you lie about your age for attention, then tell us a few months later that you were lying all along. you sound like a great person.

and yeah yeah we're supposed to forgive and forget but its really not that easy.

Yea, well Aria, I didn't tell you that I was lying about being 13 because I wanted you to like me, I told you all because I was sick of everyone harassing me in threads and because it was the RIGHT thing to do.

Closing to prevent any more possible trouble...

Hope the problem has been resolved. If it hasn't, please handle the matter personally and politely, or bring it to an admin.

Also, the snogging scale thread won't be brought back. The subject was already mature to begin with, and although it wasn't entirely inappropriate, it wasn't entirely appropriate either.

:smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back