What happened to........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milo47 (Ryan) is at a university and is unable to get internet access, I think. I am personally gald he's gone. I hated him and hope he reads this post. BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT HE CAN'T BE HORRIBLE TO ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT. NO I'M NOT GONNA SCREW MYSELF RYAN. Yea, we don't get along.

~Moriel

Moriel said:
Milo47 (Ryan) is at a university and is unable to get internet access, I think. I am personally gald he's gone. I hated him and hope he reads this post. BECAUSE HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT HE CAN'T BE HORRIBLE TO ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT. NO I'M NOT GONNA SCREW MYSELF RYAN. Yea, we don't get along.

~Moriel
aw that's harsh

I MISS RYAN :( :rip: ryan

ILoveVartan said:
Moriel said:

~Moriel
aw that's harsh

If you think that's harsh, then I suppose you don't know what a riot he started here back in june. :hmm:

actually im going with moriel on this one, i think he loves hondas and i dont because everyone has one (seriously) and think their cool because they bought the cheapest vehicle and add all this extra car felgercarb to it so its "cool."

UGH!

ISpy10 said:
actually im going with moriel on this one, i think he loves hondas and i dont because everyone has one (seriously) and think their cool because they bought the cheapest vehicle and add all this extra car felgercarb to it so its "cool."

UGH!
To hate someone because of a car they like is stupid. I hate him, because of what he did. He was horrible to me.

Moriel said:
ILoveVartan said:
Moriel said:

~Moriel
aw that's harsh

If you think that's harsh, then I suppose you don't know what a riot he started here back in june. :hmm:
i think i was here but then i don't when did i join?

ILoveVartan said:
Moriel said:
ILoveVartan said:
Moriel said:

~Moriel
aw that's harsh

i think i was here but then i don't when did i join?
you joined July 18th, Milo47 (Ryan) joined in May. :angry:

ILoveVartan said:
aw im saddend by this tell me what happend then
I was just an innocent concerned person, wondering why he left, hoping he was ok. Then he came back, made over 900 posts a day in the member lounge. Most were usless posts and were deleted. But one day he started a riot for no reason. I don't remember what most of it was about, but he just started b****ing at me. Telling me to screw myself and on and on and on. Jo posted. Some of it was in the middle of the Anti-Earth thread. go back to page 50 something and you'll see for yourself. Some posts were deleted though, so it might be hard to understand it all.

ILoveVartan said:
but still i think ryan was funny and nice unlike moriel cause we talked about stuf through PM about his "behavior"
um... did you just say you dislike me? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back