What happened to........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriel said:
bluheart13 said:
Im sorry but I have to agree with Cari on this....he was a really little punk when he was here..ohh yes it was me and some other people...and we were in the Insano Family thread...and he was just an a$$ to me :hmm:
yea, he was a real @sshole to me too... was that the 1st or 2nd Insano Family thread?
1st one...and it was me, you, and betha. -_-

Yes indeed he's at university, but he has the internet ! I think he doesn't have enough time to come.

awwwww milo/ryan!!! i remeber him!!! he's the first person i talked 2 on AA!!! lol!!! and he said he looks like sark!!! oh and he was rtyin 2 change me into a sark lover and well he did it!!! lol!!! so if he look like sark then he must be hot!!!lol!!!!
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!

bluheart13 said:
Moriel said:
bluheart13 said:
Im sorry but I have to agree with Cari on this....he was a really little punk when he was here..ohh yes it was me and some other people...and we were in the Insano Family thread...and he was just an a$$ to me :hmm:
yea, he was a real @sshole to me too... was that the 1st or 2nd Insano Family thread?
1st one...and it was me, you, and betha. -_-
yep... then it went to the Anti-Earth thread and got horrible... -_-

obsessetion said:
awwwww milo/ryan!!! i remeber him!!! he's the first person i talked 2 on AA!!! lol!!! and he said he looks like sark!!! oh and he was rtyin 2 change me into a sark lover and well he did it!!! lol!!! so if he look like sark then he must be hot!!!lol!!!!
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!
um... how can you miss that bastard?

Itz the MT said:
Sydney always said I reminded her of Milo or something :o_O:

Never seen him myself...
You are nothing like Ryan (Milo47) lol ^_^ if you were I'd probably be chasing you with an ax. :P Trust me, you don't wanna meet him.

LOL the ryan i knew was nice though lol moriel ur still bashing on ryan :( :hide: i think im the only misser of him wait i think nec is too or something

Itz the MT said:
Hmm I wouldn't meet him anyway.. but what bad did he do then?
He was just a real @sshole to me, I don't care to say again, but if you wanna know, see my post on page 2.

Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!
hey don't call him a bastard!!!! cus he ain't 1!!!! :angry:

obsessetion said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!
*croud shouting and yelling* "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! about Milo!!"

lmao.. Tammi, was he that special that you're defending him? ;)

Itz the MT said:
obsessetion said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!

lol!! no!!!!
ans shhhhhhhhh!!!!(name) embaressing!!
nah he was a nice friend 2 me so i'm stickin up 4 him!!!
and no mt i know u reeeeeeeeeeally want a cat fight but nah cus i like moriel too!!!lol :cool:

obsessetion said:
Itz the MT said:
obsessetion said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!

lol!! no!!!!
and no mt i know u reeeeeeeeeeally want a cat fight but nah cus i like moriel too!!!lol :cool:
I'm sure I can turn you against each other. ;)

Anyway, question for TAMMI...

Who in this board do you hate the most?

Itz the MT said:
obsessetion said:
Itz the MT said:
obsessetion said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
awwwwwwwww i miss him!!

lol!! no!!!!
I'm sure I can turn you against each other. ;)

Anyway, question for TAMMI...

Who in this board do you hate the most?
no1!!! lol!!!
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :blush:
grrrrr
wait.....................i hate.................... u!!!!!lmao!!! j/k!!!!
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back