What happened to........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he's gone. He was the cheapest poster her at AA. All he did was spam the boards. Milo said he was at work when using the Internet, but I highly doubt it. Which university doesn't have internet access?

i know its been a while! but im glad you're ok, hold on! life is a wild ride, but always have people to support you!

Im sorry but I have to agree with Cari on this....he was a really little punk when he was here..ohh yes it was me and some other people...and we were in the Insano Family thread...and he was just an a$$ to me :hmm:

bluheart13 said:
Im sorry but I have to agree with Cari on this....he was a really little punk when he was here..ohh yes it was me and some other people...and we were in the Insano Family thread...and he was just an a$$ to me :hmm:
*hugs Timmy* I'm sorry

KikiCourt said:
bluheart13 said:
*hugs Timmy* I'm sorry
Dont worry about it Court...its past and over...but I never did talk to him again :mellow:....Im gonna go look to see who was there with me... :confused:

He was always nice to me. I guess I wasn't here when he was mean to you moriel but he was really nice to me. We had some good conversations.

bluheart13 said:
yea, he was a real @sshole to me too... was that the 1st or 2nd Insano Family thread?

He was always nice to me. I guess I wasn't here when he was mean to you moriel but he was really nice to me. We had some good conversations.

You obviously didn't know that real Ryan (Milo47) then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back