What happenened to Christen slater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically Sloane still has him so where is he ........werent they still talking about him in this last episode ...they werent really through with his character ...his family is free but he doesnt know that ...................so did he just disappear?????or what!!! does anyone else notice that ??? :blink:

OMG i know i was wondering that too! I couldn't figure it out and it was confusing me! lol im guessing he might be back but it said he was only on for 2 episodes so I really do not know! Maybe he will be back, or maybe they'll just say that they "disposed" of him. lol i don't know but it was confusing me toO! :P

He was barely even in the episodes, and they don't seem to be continuing the story line... they just sort of dropped it while it was still in the middle of being told. I would imagine that Sloane still has him to piece together the Rambaldi thing, but I think he'll probably kill him afterwords.

I was wondering too! They always drop all these ideas and things and bring up the next season or just forget about it. I dunno, maybe there's a larger plan. They never said what happened to him after putting together the device. I think they should at least wrap that part up.

i think the biggest reasons for him not being in another episode is probably availability (although i don't think Christian Slater is that busy right now), and his asking price. he would be a higher priced guest star. i think it would be so cool if they brought him back though, but they may just talk about him and not show him. i think though that Sloane will most likely dispose of him when he decides he doesn't need him anymore. that's just Sloane's style.

after he finished the device, they let him go. and he was just a guest star, but my question was, when is agent lennox coming back from his trip? lol

There is no word on Ethan Hawke returning this season. It would be cool, 'cause he's one of my favorite actors, but his schedule is probably quite busy and it probably just can't happen. I think they pretty much closed his story. Maybe he just doesn't want to return from Fiji after all. Or maybe next season, he'll be back. On ne sait jamais.

this is so weird i was thinking the same thing!!!! wat hapened to him! we havent seen him in 3 eps. where did he go?

Parlez-vous francais? Je parle francais un petite peut.

Oui, je parle francais. J'ai commence a parler francais quand j'etais huit ans, mais je ne suis pas tres bien. Maintenant, nihongo o ben'kyooshimasu.

I like languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back