Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

What happenened to Christen slater

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Snowkatt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowkatt

Snowkatt Scout

Technically Sloane still has him so where is he ........werent they still talking about him in this last episode ...they werent really through with his character ...his family is free but he doesnt know that ...................so did he just disappear?????or what!!! does anyone else notice that ??? :blink:

2. Katelyn

Katelyn Rocket Ranger

OMG i know i was wondering that too! I couldn't figure it out and it was confusing me! lol im guessing he might be back but it said he was only on for 2 episodes so I really do not know! Maybe he will be back, or maybe they'll just say that they "disposed" of him. lol i don't know but it was confusing me toO! :P

3. Snowkatt

Snowkatt Scout

He only appeared in one so far RIGHT?

4. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

He was barely even in the episodes, and they don't seem to be continuing the story line... they just sort of dropped it while it was still in the middle of being told. I would imagine that Sloane still has him to piece together the Rambaldi thing, but I think he'll probably kill him afterwords.

5. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I was wondering too! They always drop all these ideas and things and bring up the next season or just forget about it. I dunno, maybe there's a larger plan. They never said what happened to him after putting together the device. I think they should at least wrap that part up.

6. sdmix

sdmix Rocket Ranger

i think the biggest reasons for him not being in another episode is probably availability (although i don't think Christian Slater is that busy right now), and his asking price. he would be a higher priced guest star. i think it would be so cool if they brought him back though, but they may just talk about him and not show him. i think though that Sloane will most likely dispose of him when he decides he doesn't need him anymore. that's just Sloane's style.

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

That makes sense. But they probably won't go into his character anymore, even if it is just talking about it.

8. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

its weird but woo cares...he didnt make that big of a diff to the show

9. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

yeah, but it was still cool...

and there is always a larger plan.

~Me :angel2;

10. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

yup, alias is always like that and i love it!

And they probably killed slater or something :mad:

11. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

that would be kinda sad though... :'(

~Me :angel2:

12. alias_16

alias_16 Rocket Ranger

after he finished the device, they let him go. and he was just a guest star, but my question was, when is agent lennox coming back from his trip? lol

13. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

Christian Slater will be returning in a future episode (according to the latest Watch with Kristin chat).

14. MVISAHOTTIE

MVISAHOTTIE Rocket Ranger

I just asked my frend that yesterday?
    Does anyone know what happened? :o

15. Existentialist

There is no word on Ethan Hawke returning this season. It would be cool, 'cause he's one of my favorite actors, but his schedule is probably quite busy and it probably just can't happen. I think they pretty much closed his story. Maybe he just doesn't want to return from Fiji after all. Or maybe next season, he'll be back. On ne sait jamais.

16. Alias Elle

Alias Elle Rocket Ranger

Parlez-vous francais? Je parle francais un petite peut.

~Me :angel2:

17. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

We didn't see him in the last episode because he wasn't needed. I don't know if he will be back.

18. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

this is so weird i was thinking the same thing!!!! wat hapened to him! we havent seen him in 3 eps. where did he go?

19. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

Je parle francais aussi. (but i dont no alot) Est-ce que vous etudiez a l'ecole?

20. Existentialist

Oui, je parle francais. J'ai commence a parler francais quand j'etais huit ans, mais je ne suis pas tres bien. Maintenant, nihongo o ben'kyooshimasu.

I like languages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.