Season 1 what happenned to anna?

omigod maybe!

if rambaldi figured out how to live forever then maybe he's alive and well!

but then he'd have to also get a sex change, and will would notice i think... :blush:

I think it's Anna toooooo. I don't know why, I mean there were no tips of it or anything, it just seems right. Of course, JJ being himself, he's probably gonna throw in something that NO ONE would have expected, or that someone did but never thought possible. Like Alice. I SOOO wish it was Alice, it would give her license to be killed off the show.

i don't think that she's dead. But it was a really good ep! I hope that Syd gets to like really kick Ana's butt later!

Yeah, i kind of miss Anna. It sometimes bugs me that she just sort of disappeared with no explanation as to where she is. But know we've got Frallison to keep sydney occupied.

Anna was awesome because she could totally keep up w/Syd, she was a good archrival, the were very evenly matched. Allison is sort of on that level too, but because she was genetically altered, I don't think it counts. ;)

I agree for part of the reason for Espinosa (Gina Torres) not being in the show at the moment was because of the series Firefly, but then it got cancelled, but I hear she's doing other stuff, but it would be awesome if she did a guest spot again, and add something more to the works.

Back