What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo

And we all know which person Sydney likes
Who would like Julian?
Thats crazy
I know I don't
I'll take Vaughn ;)
“Watcha reading?” He asked.

“Just some script Universal sent over.” Sydney said calmly. Michael nodded.

“Is it good?”

“Yeah, I guess.” She replied and went back to reading.
Sydney is an actress too?
Or is she reviewing for her mom?
She should have put down the script and spoke with him
He was trying to start a conversation with her and she ignored him
How rude!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

And we all know which person Sydney likes
Who would like Julian?
Thats crazy
I know I don't
I'll take Vaughn ;)

Sydney is an actress too?
Or is she reviewing for her mom?
She should have put down the script and spoke with him
He was trying to start a conversation with her and she ignored him
How rude!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

here's your answer:

Sydney nodded and Michael walked back to his original seat and sat down. She was about to finish reading about why the character she was supposed to play, Melissa, was getting kicked out of school when the boys began chatting

That was great ... awww Syd and michael are alll by themselves ... love that he cares about her ... ohhh Michael thinks shes hot ... cant believe her reply so not like her ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great update.. Wonder how long it's gonna take the guys to figure out who she's talking about. Can't wait for the next chapter

Thanks for the PM

Some spoilers...Update is coming tonight or tomorrow :smiley:

“We’re landing soon.” Michael whispered to Sydney. She nodded and brought her seat up.

“Good nap?” He asked.

“Yep,” she replied with a smile.

Michael smiled back and slid into the seat next to her, his arm around her.

“Lauren, what is it that you want?”

Lauren smiled. “You.”

She would die of jealousy…if the sight of her and Michael together didn’t kill her first.

PM LIST:

PM List as of this post:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow
vaughnsgurl4lf
Gaia
Vaughnlover15
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
PoketRockets11
seona
maddy28
Bubbles
hannahb
Alias79
sydney_alias_vaughn
Alias Fan Gillian
wiseman
stealthy
cupcake55
leelow13
gucci_94
noggi16
SpygirlAmy
stella1
Krista Bristow
Syd&Van4ever

Well, since no one was replying...here's the next chapter, enjoy.

Chapter 4

Sydney had fallen asleep a half an hour after Eric had made his announcement about Michael and Julian thinking she was hott. Francie and Lauren had returned from the movie room and were now flipping through People magazine. The main cabin was quiet except for the occasional laugh or whisper from Francie and Lauren and the hum of the small engine.

Another hour passed and the pilot came on the speaker and told everyone that they would be landing in 20 minutes.

“Do you think I should wake her up?” Michael asked Eric.

Eric shrugged, “I don’t care.”

“Thanks a lot for your help,” he replied sarcastically and walked over to Sydney. He gently shook her awake.

“We’re landing soon.” Michael whispered to Sydney. She nodded and brought her seat up.

“Good nap?” He asked.

“Yep,” she replied with a smile.

Michael smiled back and slid into the seat next to her, his arm around her.

The plane landed a few minutes later and the group of friends were met with three very nice cars nearby.

“Dude, we’ve got a Ferrari as a rental!!” Will exclaimed.

Sydney smiled. “Yeah, and we’ve got two BMWs too.”

The group quickly nominated Sydney to drive the Ferrari, Julian to drive the BMW and Eric to drive the other BMW. They split up, Sydney and Michael in the Ferrari. Julian, France and Lauren in the silver BMW. Will and Eric and luggage in the blue BMW.

After fifteen minutes of drive along the coast, the group pulled up to a gate, punched in the code and soon filled the long driveway with their rental cars.

“Oh my God! This place is gorgeous!” Lauren exclaimed as she got out of the car.

Sydney and the rest of the gang got out of their cars and the maids started to tote their belongings into the mansion.

“Who’s ready to hit the beach?” Sydney asked, enthusiastically.

+++++

An hour later, Sydney, Francie, and Lauren lay in a covered cabana on the private beach on the property. The three girls watched as the guys started a game of football. “I’m gonna get some drinks, want anything?” Francie asked her friends.

“I’ll take another strawberry margarita,” Lauren replied and rolled over on her back, untying the back of her Christian Dior bikini.

Sydney played with a strand of hair as she watched a very nicely tanned and shirtless Michael running in the sand, catching a football.

“Hello, earth to Syd! Do you want anything?” Lauren tried to get her attention.

“SYD! Stop staring at Michael!” Francie shouted.

“Get me another piña colada please.” Sydney said slightly distracted.

Francie nodded. She turned to leave, but turned back around and added, “Do us all a favor and just tell Michael.”

“Wait, you like Michael?!?” Lauren asked a little too loud.

“Yes…” Sydney said.

“Oh…” Lauren replied quietly, her cruel mind already at work.

“Why? Do you like him too?” Sydney asked.

“Well, a little…”

“Oh.”

Sydney sighed and sprayed on some more tanning oil that she had bought at a trendy boutique in Beverly Hills for $398 a bottle.

“I hate how you never get burned. I always like fry.” Lauren said enviously.

Francie soon returned with the drinks. “You know what, I’m going to tell Michael.” Francie stated just as the football game came to an end and the guys jogged over to them. Michael lay down next to Sydney, which didn’t go unnoticed by the others. Sydney smiled as Michael stole a sip of her piña colada. “Babe, you’re gonna die of skin cancer.” Michael said as he picked up the bottle of tanning oil.

As Lauren watched Sydney and Michael interact, her cruel mind instantly came up with a scheme, “Michael, can I talk to you for a moment?” Lauren asked as she got up. Francie and Sydney looked shocked as Michael and Lauren took off, walking down the beach.

After walking in silence for nearly ten minutes, Michael finally asked, “Lauren, what is it that you want?”

Lauren smiled. “You.”

Michael laughed. “Me?”

“Yes you.”

Michael’s smile faded as he realized that she wasn’t joking. “You’re serious?”

“Deadly serious, Michael.” She replied, snaking her arms around his neck. “So…will you go out to dinner with me tonight?”

Michael hesitated and Lauren quickly added, “Unless there’s someone else you’d rather have dinner with….”

He shook his head no and Lauren smiled. “Great.”

Nothing could possibly satisfy her more than seeing the look on Sydney Bristow’s face when she found out. She would die of jealousy…if the sight of her and Michael together didn’t kill her first.

PM LIST:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow
vaughnsgurl4lf