Politics What happens when we die?

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Obviously no one can say for certain what happens when our bodies die but an email I received this morning got me thinking that it could be an interesting topic to discuss.

What are you beliefs? Do our bodies just die, rot and everything we've spent our lives stressing about just end or is there a next stage?

I can't make my mind up at the moment - on the one hand I'm pretty sure death is just that - the end. But, on the other, I believe in ghosts and that would suggest further happens (although I suppose the ghosts could just be an imprint - but then we could argue that there are ghosts that do interact in some way).

I'd like to believe that death isn't the end to our journey. That death is simply just another crossroad that we have to pass on our journey. I don't believe in reincarnation per say, but I'd like to believe that there is more than just emptiness that awaits us.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more posted to this thread.

Personally, I think the energy that is within each one of us continues to exist. How that might be, I can only imagine. But I do not think the end of our physical bodies is the end of our existence.

Back