What has been your favorite S3 episode so far?

Which has been your favorite episode so far in Season 3?

• Episode 12: Crossings (Firing squads and confessions)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode 11: Full Disclosure (Syd's missing two years)

• Episode 10: Remnants (The triumphant return of Will)

• Episode 9: Conscious (Freaky dreams)

• Episode 8: Breaking Point (Prison Break)

• Episode 5: Repercussions (Simon and one great car chase!)

• Episode 4: A Missing Link (the infamous stabbing)

• Episode 3: Reunion (S and V reunite for a mission)

• Episode 2: Succession (the exchange of Sark)

• Episode 1: The Two (Pissed off Syd blowing things up)

• Total voters
I left out Episode 6: The Nemesis in which Evil Francie returns to Syd's life and Episode 7: Prelude in which Sark tells Lauren that Sydney is the murder. I thought these two would be the least popular episodes. If I was wrong, please tell me!

I voted for Remnants. I missed Will so much that I was ecstatic when he came back (even if it was for only one episode)... Bradley Cooper, I love you. Not as much as Sark, but still... quite a bit.

Highlights of that episode:
1. The wink by Sark
2. Will's revenge
3. The funny aliases adopted by Syd and Will
4. The fact they slept together and neither really talked about it
5. The fact that I thought Will told her he was gay up until about three weeks ago when I figured out I misinterpreted. Don't worry. I know Will isn't gay!

I voted Remnants as well. Because it was the first (and probably only) episode in S3 so far that was fun to watch.

It had the enjoyment of S1 that I love so much. The missions, the disguises, fight scenes, no lovey dovey moments or relationship angst. translate: No SVR. yay! :evil:

BTW, love your sig. :smiley: Sark and Syd exchanges are the best. Nothing beats Sark and Syd interaction.

kidblink83,you left out the best episode of this season,"Prelude".Highlights of that ep.

1:The opening dream sequence
2:The conversation in the Ops center:"First you were evil now you're good..so you claim"
3:The dance
4:The car
5:Fight with the guards
6:The airport .And i'm not a shipper but that was the old sexual tension S/V used to have.Just enough to tease you but not turn the ep into Felicity.
7:The end.A cliffhanger like the good old days of S1.

ALIAS was back for that episode.

I voted Crossings.. I'm S/V shipper so I think you understand why i liked that ep so much.. ;)

"Conscious" definetly...Just plain weird....very cool though :D!! "The Two" comes in a close second with thta kick-a disguise lol.

I voted for Conscious because i loved all those dream scenes.
For me the season has been getting better since Prelude.

I voted for Conscious..... strange but fascinating. This episode made me think more than any other..... Next favorite was Prelude (can't believe you didn't have it listed). The airstrip scene gets me every time I watch it. ^_^

I haven't seen all the episodes yet I'm just up to ep 6 but my fav episode so far has got to be Reunion I loved that episode.I adored her dress but next favourite was The Nemesis I liked that epi as well

I voted Remnants because:

-Will was back
-Will's funny accent :lol:
-Will's revenge
-Will and Syd :2love:
-Jack made a little speach to Vaughn about Syd :lol:

I apologize for not including Prelude. I was trying to compile the list before I went to bed last night. I was surfing quickly through alias-media.com to see the photo galleries of each episode. Honestly, I had to use them to help me remember which episode was which. I didn't realize that Prelude was the one with the airstrip scene. Otherwise, I would have included it most definitely.

Thank you for everyone who has told me this was their favorite even though it's not on the list! :smiley:

Yeah, I would've picked Prelude too. ;) Anyways...I voted for Breaking Point though even though I didn't love the ending. But I DID love our three favorite men breaking federal laws to get the woman they love. Hee. "Freakin' nightmare!"

I voted for Remnants, though Full Disclosure was a very close 2nd, just because the whole ep pretty much was Kendall and Syd. I lurve Kendall. But yeah, definitely Remnants- so good to see Will again, loved their mission, every single scene of theirs was great- especially that last one.

Remnants with Full Disclosure close second...

Remnants to me was like having the old Alias back...and Full Disclosure made everything make sense!

Ther of course hasn't been any I don't like, but Remnants has kinda stuck with me and felt more like a season one episode. It didn't revolve aroung the triangle so much. It was more about the mission.

Full Disclosure cos it answered all my questions. Plus Kendall kicks ass!! I miss the guy.

Best bit: Julia walking down the street to No Doubt - "!It's My Life" with her blonde hair - totally awesome!!!! :cool:
Also loved how the story was told by Syd through Kendall - very nicely done. And how the story unfolded was also sweet with the scar suddenly explained too!

Closely followed by 3 others:
A Missing Link cos it had the old Alias mission vibe about ,plus Syd looked HOT and Simon was a cool bad guy addition to the show.
Prelude mainly cos i loved for s/v at airstrip but i also enjoyed the s/s mission - very amusing!
Conscious was different and therefore thoroughly enjoyable!! The dreams sequences were really great and the cliffhanger was the best yet this season - wot is behind door 47!!!!???

I'm quite suprised with myself that they are the only episodes i've really REALLY enjoyed - but it's true!! :( -_-

Back