What have you seen recently?

JRScherer

Scout
200px-Zombieland-poster.jpg

ZOMBIELAND
Just saw this in the theater tdoay. Damned fun movie. This is one that I'll be picking up for the home collection.

So what did you think of it? Is it another 'kill the zombies' movie or does it stand above the crowd (like 'Shaun of the Dead' and some others do)?

So what did you think of it? Is it another 'kill the zombies' movie or does it stand above the crowd (like 'Shaun of the Dead' and some others do)?

I'd say that it could stand proudly next to Shaun of the Dead on my DVD shelf. It's head and shoulders above any of the Resident Evil flicks.

I've been hearing only good things about this movie. I doubt I'll see this one in the theater unless a friend wants to pay for my ticket but I'll definitely check it out on Blu-Ray when it's released. I do like Emma Stone.

I'm waiting to see if my local cinema puts this on. Reel Cinemas have reached my home city and mondays and wednesdays tickets only cost £3 !!! We don't get everything though, but District 9 did reach here recently!

Just finished watching Trick R' Treat on Blu-Ray.

Cool/creepy movie that had a lot of nice practical effects and not too much CG which is something I definitely appreciate.

hi there...

i have recently seen crank high voltage...deffinitly crank high voltage! that movie is non stop asking. its probably the sweetest movie in high defffinition. try it out sometime. its awsome.

Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Terrible story but fun action scenes with lots of eye candy and the sound quality on the Blu-Ray is really amazing. Still glad that I didn't buy it though.

Halletsville
Night of the Living Dead 1968 remastered
Evil Dead - the original
Altered
Zombieland
Gamer
Land that Time Forgot 2009
Moon
Dark Lurking
Surrogates
Pandemic
District 9
GunHed
Colin
Braindead/DeadAlive
Saw 6
Darkness Falls
Godzilla VS Biollante
Godzilla Final Wars
Godzilla VS Megaruris
Godzilla VS Destroyer
GMK: GodzillaMotheraKingGhidora
Godzilla Tokyo SOS
Gamera1
Gamera2
Gamera3
Gamera the Brave
Last house on the left 2009
13 ghosts
Mummy3
Edges of Darkness
Its alive 2009
AvP:R
Aliens
Sea Creature: Mermaid Chronicles
Star Runners
FrostBiter
Wendigo
GingerSnaps
Ginger Snaps Back
Evilution

That was the month of October

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Pretty disappointing story and way too many flashbacks. The audio on the Blu-Ray was kind of weak too.

13 ghosts
I finally got around to watching the original B&W 13 Ghosts and, wow, what a stark contrast to the modern remake. The remake of course notched up the blood & gore count but the direction of the original movie was totally different from the remake.

Mostly been watching Sons of Anarchy lately. Good stuff!
I'm watching this weeks episode on the DVR right now. :D

Just started watching the second season of Crash. Nice to see that Eric Roberts still has a career. I always liked him more than his female sibling.

Back