Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still know what you did last summer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALIASX

Cadet
Which Horror movie made you scream the most what horror movie made you barf the most which horror movie made you laugh the most. Vote for the Best horror movie and the explain why you voted for that HORROR MOVIE. :thinking:

hehe, I voted for Darkness Falls even though it wasn't scary much. The horror movie that made me laugh the most was in Jeeper Creepers, at the part where they're running him over with the car and all of a sudden, the monster just sprouts a huge purple dragon wing! It wasn't scary after that part, let me tell you. :laughbounce:

I voted on my own poll for jeepers creepers 2 because I liked this one and the first one and they both made me laugh but Freddy vs jason really scared me and made me want to puke. I could not eat anything for weeks after I saw freddy vs jason.

I have to say none of those
cos the scariest movie I have seen to date is undoubtably The Ring
I've only seen the remake that came out last year and i'm told the original Japanese version is scarier than that.

I saw the ring too but decided not to put it on the poll. But Freddy vs Jason is a whole lot scarier then the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back