What I know about Girls? (From a guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylo4

Cadet
I'll list the things that I know that girls hate, and like.

Hate:
- When guys forget their name.
- When you hold her/hug/kiss her when she doesn't want you to, or tells you to stop.
- When you hit on her and she knows it, but you keep doing it anyway.
- When you stare at their boobs when you're talking to them.
- When the only reason you date them is to look cool.
- When you like them only because they're hot.
- When you say they look ugly, insult them, treat them like they're weak, or babies, etc..
- Act like a total jackass in front of her friends.
- Act like she's a piece of property, rather than your girlfriend.
- When the only reason you're dating her is because you've heard that she's easy to get in the sack with, and not because you actually love her.

What they like:
- When you cuddle with them.
- They can come to you when they're upset, and you're always there for them. So that they'll always have a shoulder to cry on whenever they need to.
- When you write them the nicest poem or song that you possibly can. But you have to mean it, and not just make it up.
- When you stay that extra hour on the phone to talk about the girl that keeps bothering her, or any personal reasons.
- When you dance with them, to their favourite song.
- When you feel it's the right time and you both feel it's right, then you kiss her. BUT ONLY WHEN SHE FEELS THAT IT'S RIGHT. You're not supposed to pressure her into something that she doesn't want to do.
- When you say that you lover her, and mean it. It means a lot to her.

(Note, all the things that they do like and dislike, I wrote myself, and didn't read. If you were my girl, I would treat you as best as ever, and always be there for you no matter what.)
kylo4

awwww thats sooo sweet!! its perfect!! and i'd add these:

~you really care o\about her personality and get along with her great instead of just focusing on her looks

~she can get into deep conversations about life and tell you her opinions on everything and you can share yours

I said the sweetest thing to a girl, (so she says) and after I said it, she hugged me, and I swear to God, I was so shocked!!!!!!!!
kylo4
I'll later post what I said. It's personal, but no one I know is on this site, so I feel as though I should post it. I really want people to know how nice I am, because girls at my school are sort of mean, (not all of them) but a good number are. If they really knew how I was, then they wouldn't be like that towards me.
Also, I think that only way a girl at my school likes a boy is if he's suspended and always in trouble.
kylo4
I'm going to post more dislikes and likes in a couple of minutes.
kylo4

Ok, here's some more likes/ Dislikes.

Dislikes:
-When you're talking to her and you're checking out her firend instead of listening to what she's saying.
- When you cheat on her.
- When you tell everybody what kind of a kisser she is.
- When you tell everybody, (in particular, your friends, her secrets.)

I have to think real hard on these.
- When you open the door for them, and say, "Ladies First." (Which I always do.)
- When you call them once in awhile at home just to tell them that you love them and that you're thinking about them.
- When you say the right thing, at just the right moment, that made a horrible day, a memorable one.
- When you show her that you're not just trying to buy her love, but that you want to mean something to her, and that you'd do anything for her. (Even climb the CN Tower???)

I am 14, and I have had 1 girlfriend who i didn't like. I have never had any more relationships, and I find that girls treat me better on AllAlias than they do in school. I can't wait every night to get on the site and feel like part of a community again. No, I'm not a sicko. No, I'm not going to say that I'm hot. Although, some girls do think I am. I like SydB_JenG and I've never seen what she looks like. I hope to get married one day, and have a son to hang out with, and a daughter for my wife to teach womanly things to.
kylo4

Aww kylo! That's so sweet. Where were you when I was 14? :lol:

You're very much an old fashioned gentleman, aren't you?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, for some reason, I want people to know about my life. Not for attention, but because I feel as if it's necessarry. Another thing I wanted to say is that I listen to, (don't laugh) Elvis songs, for example, Can't Help Falling in Love. Then I think about the girl I like while I'm listening to it. It's as if my heart swells up or something. That's my defenition of love. A feeling so powerful and emotional that you can't contain it, and it;s just there.
kylo4

Aww! why can't all guys be nice like you? I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 15. :blush: Unless you count a guy asking me out then ignoring me and when I asked him why he asked me out if he was just going to ignore me he says "I have to think about a lot of things right now." I, uh, have no luck with guys.

I keep posting, but I wanted to add something more.

I wanted to um........... Write about myself. I'm an actor, a singer, I write songs, I want be a Cop, and I want to be known by people. I sometimes get in these moods. Like I mentioned before, I listen to music, then I come up with a romantic letter to a girl that I really like. I'll post a romantic thing I've said or done soon, I just want to think if I should post it or not.
Oh yah, I'm listening to Elvis right now as I write this. Lol.
kylo4

I really want to write that I came up with this topic at school. I thought, I want to make a topic on AllAlias where I write about what I know girls like and Dislike. Then I realized that it would be very nice to do that. So that girls could get to know me, and how I am better. If only my parents knew that I was like that way with girls. I also usually refer to girls now, (since I'm 14) as women, because I fell as if I should. It wasn't until I was listening to Elvis and my heart got moved again that I actually wanted to post this topic. I can't express what I'm feeling now to anyone. All I can say is that the paramedics, (my da, lol) needs to come with the amps or whatever they're called, and restart my heart up because it just stopped beating. I'm going to write my nice comments right after this post.
kylo4

kylo4 said:
- When you write them the nicest poem or song that you possibly can. But you have to mean it, and not just make it up.
:D those are all nice except the poem thing... even if it's from the heart... it's still so :Ph34r: :lol:

haha kylo.... you're such a lady's man :P

Ryan? Here or in your life? Just wondering. But don't close this topic like you closed the other one "magical me"(which was also good)!! :smiley: Its nice to get a guys opinion on girls. :smiley:

TephieD said:
Aww! why can't all guys be nice like you? I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 15. :blush: Unless you count a guy asking me out then ignoring me and when I asked him why he asked me out if he was just going to ignore me he says "I have to think about a lot of things right now." I, uh, have no luck with guys.
Ditto, but with girls. Now, with my nice lines that I would, or already have used.
Note, the corny ones I would never use, but I have thought of saying them, but after I realize that I'll look really dumb if I do say them to a girl.

I will always be there for you, no matter what. Anything you need Sandra, I'll get it for you. I know that you're way out of my leauge, so I would never ask you out. But I just thought that you should know that.
Her response- that's the nicest thing I've ever had. It's not that I woudn't go out with you, it's just the fact that I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now." Then she hugged me and told me to hang out with her. Now she never talks to me after grade 8. Although she is on my bus, and it's not as if I don't see her all the time.

At my grade 8 graduation dance, to Sandra
You look gorgeous tonight, do you want to dance.
After the dance, I said, "You just made my night an enjoyable one, I had a graet honour of dancing with you."

Another thing that I've said was, I think about you all the time, and I just wanted you to know that I'll always be there as a friend when needed."

I'll soon post the worst come on lines a guy can possibly say to a girl. Here's the bottom line guys, I know from....... I just know that girls hate come on lines. I'll post them any way though.
kylo4

I just know these things because I do. I'm not feminine at all. Lol. I won't close this topic down like Magical Me because people didn't like that topic and on top of that, I later regretted what I had written.
kylo4

Aww. I know I already said that, but its so sweet! I wish a guy would say things like that to me. And by the way, I don't think they're corny. I think they're sweet. :smiley:

Thanks. I'm going to post the worst come on lines ever. Half of them I've gotten from T.V., and magazines, the other half I've come up with. I'm now listening to Can't Help Falling in Love and I think that my heart's about to crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

If anybody's wondering why I have this topic, it's because I want to express my feelings to women. I can do that best written. Enjoy.

WORST COME ON LINES (Some are funny and just plain horrible!)

You're so hot that I made a milkshake in my pants. LMAO (From SNL)
Is that a mirror in your pants, cuz I can see myself in your pants. (From a wrestling mag.)
Want to get drunk and screw? (Wrestling mag.)
The 10 drinks that I'm about to buy you are all on the house, on the subject of houses. Can I come to yours after your done those 8 whiskey's that you thought were beer shots, and I can take advantage of you. (More than a male truth of some people than a come on line. That's my moral truth.)

kylo4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back