What I know about Girls? (From a guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hooooooooooly felgercarb. :thud:

this is getting way out of hand... i mean... *way* out of hand.

Kylo- it's pretty scary for Mo when you write poems about her when you really don't know her... so yeah. Just understand that. :confused:

yeah im with nance on this...

umm the police?! geez guys i think there are other things we can do first...

and kylo you shouldn't be mad at us for sticking up for mo i mean just think about yourself in that position...

This thread is sick.
Kylo is crazy
And i lost some respect for the people who were manipulated by him with his first posts in this thread.

Ok, I'll be honest with you. I am 14. I would never hurt anybody, and I can say mean things, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I mean them. I'm sorry for everything that I have done. I only wrote two poems for Mo, the rest were from my collection that I just felt like posting, and had nothing to do with her. I would never stalk her. Although it does sound like it, I have no way of getting to Ohio, and I don't think that I ever will. I thought about it, and I might just come on the site once in awhile to post things in my fanfics. Mo, I only liked you because you were the girl who listened to what I had to say, and was there for me, when I was down. I respected that, and I'm sorry for letting you down. I'm actually a nice guy, besides my anger problem, I'm fine. That Ray Liotta temper of mine can flare sometimes, but I think that it was highly innapropriate of me to unleash it on this site.

As for the police, I think that, that is unnecessary, and I would never do anything to hurt Mo, even if I really did know her in person. I respect that she has a boyfriend, and I have a, (sort of) girl of my own. I feel like a total, (excuse the language) Mother f***er, because of what I did. I regret my actions deeply, and I really hope that some of you, at least, can give me another chance to prove who I really am.

As far as this topic goes, I did it because I wanted to show girls what I knew about them, however I totally f***ed up that, judging by how I got waaaaaay out of hand. I am not a schizophrenic, despite what you are thinking right now, and I would not harass Mo, I didn't. I just wrote stuff for her, because I appreciated what she said to me and all.

Another thing, I noticed that the swearing that I wrote was very intolerable, and I wanted to point out, that regardless of how mad I was at the time, that was still very wrong, and also very foolish of me to do.

I hope that you still don't feel like killing me, after all of this. I have never stalked anyone. I have no intention to. My life has been bad, yes, but I am actually a very happy, yet sometimes mad, person right now. I just don't take, "When girls hate me" very well.

Please, please, forgive me, as I am very, very sorry for what I have done.
Sincerely, kylo4

kylo4 said:
Ok, I'll be honest with you. I am 14. I would never hurt anybody, and I can say mean things, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I mean them. I'm sorry for everything that I have done. I only wrote two poems for Mo, the rest were from my collection that I just felt like posting, and had nothing to do with her. I would never stalk her. Although it does sound like it, I have no way of getting to Ohio, and I don't think that I ever will. I thought about it, and I might just come on the site once in awhile to post things in my fanfics. Mo, I only liked you because you were the girl who listened to what I had to say, and was there for me, when I was down. I respected that, and I'm sorry for letting you down. I'm actually a nice guy, besides my anger problem, I'm fine. That Ray Liotta temper of mine can flare sometimes, but I think that it was highly innapropriate of me to unleash it on this site.

As for the police, I think that, that is unnecessary, and I would never do anything to hurt Mo, even if I really did know her in person. I respect that she has a boyfriend, and I have a, (sort of) girl of my own. I feel like a total, (excuse the language) Mother f***er, because of what I did. I regret my actions deeply, and I really hope that some of you, at least, can give me another chance to prove who I really am.

As far as this topic goes, I did it because I wanted to show girls what I knew about them, however I totally f***ed up that, judging by how I got waaaaaay out of hand. I am not a schizophrenic, despite what you are thinking right now, and I would not harass Mo, I didn't. I just wrote stuff for her, because I appreciated what she said to me and all.

Another thing, I noticed that the swearing that I wrote was very intolerable, and I wanted to point out, that regardless of how mad I was at the time, that was still very wrong, and also very foolish of me to do.

I hope that you still don't feel like killing me, after all of this. I have never stalked anyone. I have no intention to. My life has been bad, yes, but I am actually a very happy, yet sometimes mad, person right now. I just don't take, "When girls hate me" very well.

Please, please, forgive me, as I am very, very sorry for what I have done.
Sincerely, kylo4
so does this mean you're staying?

I might stay, and since this is my topic, I'm closing it down. For the good of us all. Especially me, just don't get me in trouble!
kylo4

I insist that you delete those messages that you wrote, as I will too. Then I caN CONTINUE THE GOOD POSTS IN THIS TOPIC.
KYLO4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back