What if there was NO Alias?

i just wanted to know wut people would do or obsess about if there was no Alias i know i would have no clue wut to talk bout all the time, and i probably wouldn't be on the internet all the time too, and my Sundays would be BORING!!! But other than that i have no clue which show or wut i would be obssesed about. It would be the WORST day for me if they ended Alias, i was upset when they were thinking about ending it this year i was like :eek: :angry:
well i hope you all when answer my question!!!

:eek: NO ALIAS???????!!!!!!!! First off, I would kill off all the ABC producers, then I'll sit and wallow on Sundays, watch my Alias DVDs until they break or until my DVD player breaks from being overworked. Then I'd mourn the loss of the best show ever created... but that's just me.
but lucky for us all, Alias is definitely on for another season :D

I definitely wouldnt be on the net that much either!, yes i would wallow and do that to my dvd's and player too

Lets' not think about that horrid thought!:angry: If there was no alias-which there would be- i guess we wouldn't be here talking. and i guess myaol bill would be a lot less. but as i said... lets not think about that!

If there was no Alias I would not improve my english, I would not have to search lots of informations on it,
my life would be boring !!! I would wait for a really goood show !!!!

If there was no Alias (very scary place!) I would probably obsess to the end of eternity on Buffy. But I don't even want to think about no Alias. Just too scary. :(

IluvVaughn13 said:
i would sit at home staring at the wall just kidding AHHHH I CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT MY LIFE WITHOUT ALIAS AHHH
I would be so bored everyday since I wouldn't be able to think about the next new episode and I wouldn't be on the internet as often!! And then I'd probably sit in my room and stare at the wall. :lol:

Umm my life would be felgercarb and I'd probably obsess over star wars, lord of the rings, harry potter, buffy, csi, or nancy drew...all of which are second rate compared to alias!

if there was no alias Iwould throw a fit.sunday would be the worst day of my life cause i would be in a horrible mood all day.i would brobably stare at the walls in my room cause most of the pics r alias related.and yell at everyone who disses alias telling them that u haven't lived until u have seen it and been on this site.

I agree with ilovevaugn we wouldn't be here and we would obbsess but if they were to take alias off the air then we would all probably like wilt away to nothing lol

the_alliance said:
where did that evil thought come from?!
well i was tlaking bout it like always and they were like what if there was no alias and i was like hmm i would probably die so i was just wonderin what people would do . ..

I can't even think about life without ALIAS. Sunday nites would be soooooooooooooooooooooo
boring. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!-I would probly not be interested in joining the CIA. Although,
if that's what God wants me to do, it would happen somehow, but ALIAS is how I got so into it.
I'd probly cry.

I would DIE!!

(My friend and I renamed Sunday to Aliasday. Call it that from now on, we shall start a world wide trend!)

Back