What if there was NO Alias?

dude..i would do the same thing i always do on sunday when i wait for alias....stare out of the window and day dream about vaughn or alias.....i would cry if they cancelled the shouw

Hmmm... What would I do? I don't know!!??! ::Maybe I should start getting out more:: lol.

syd_spy47 said:
If there was no Alias (very scary place!) I would probably obsess to the end of eternity on Buffy. But I don't even want to think about no Alias. Just too scary.  :(
same here! I'm just glad there is an Alias and that its definitely going on for a third season -- otherwise I might go crazy from lack of the two best TV shows ever!

SiriCerasi said:
I would die. simple as that ^_^
me too! without alias, i cant breathe, its my lifeline! the only thing that gets me through those terribly long school day weeks, is aliasday(syndey bristow ;) ) and when alias isnt on for two weeks(like now, stupid abc execs!!!!!!!! :angry: )i go through withdraws! and yes like other ppl said, if there never was alias, i probably would have never been to a mb or even know what an mb is, wouldnt have met many great ppl online, and have never known the greatest show in the world.
to be honest i dont want to think of a life wiithout alias, to me that is impossible right now! i know if that horrible day comes when alias is cancelled(NEVER!lol) i will reak havoc and seek refuge in my room crying! :( but alias can never die and my opinion will never die if i can help it!
*wow im obsessed if i can rant like that over a show! oh well, alias is life!LOL :P

wow, i agree with you all, if there was no alias i would die!! i mean, ahah, ok maybe not literally, but i just love it! seriosuly, it so good and satisfying and stuff, i just love it! thwe world would be a scary place without Alias. lol

I can't believe such words were even uttered.... i'm in shock...it had never occured to me that there might not be an Alias....*shudders*

I would probably just give up on life...I mean there would be no point anymore...I'd probably try and get into the CIA so I could at least live out Alias...but it just wouldnt be that same....NO ALIAS...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!...How awful *sniff*!

YOU BASTARDS!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING, YOU HAVE TRAUMATIZED MANY AND MANY OF ALIAS FANS, I HOPE THEY DON'T SEND YOU THEIR THERAPY BILLS

LMAO!!!!! Some people might actually do that!...It's amazing what people are suing other people for...its a little out of hand!

Back