What if they took Alias off the air?

I just wanted to know what you people would do if they took it off the air. even though they wont cuz it is on for another season and hopefully many more but what would you all do?

My Friends would be terrified cuz I would be soooo quiet cuz Irina and Alias is all I talk about. And every sunday I would like cry cuz I wouldn't get to watch it so I would be like so depressed all the time and it would be hell I don'e want to think about it anymore.

If they decide to take "Alias" off the air, I would die ...
first of shock ... :eek: then of being angry at ABC :angry:
then I will go around and :banghead: myself ...

I will have to :hide: at home, because I won't have the
paranoia I have right now ... well, yeah ... good luck anyone
in front of me ... I will watch everybody very closely!

I would :run: around the world, beating the bad guys ...

and celebrate like hell, when they show a re-run ...

:jump:

But as it's not gonna happen for a while, I am just gonna sit
and relax, and enjoy my Sunday nights watching the best show
on TV ....

(y) <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"Alias"</span> (y)

The best show on tv. come on that is such an understatment I don't think there is enough words to describe this show

one word SUE!! lol jk! i would probably be stuck to my tv watching vidoes of old aliases! AND wite fanfic. but of course that would never happen. DONT EVEN THINk LIKE THAT!!

AHHHH! nightmare situation! Alias can't be taken off the TV! buffy's finishing and i loved roswell and they ended that! not that they compare to Alias, it would b horrible if they took alias off, no, i cant even think about it, 2 scary

I would first yell at ABC and go on strike!!! :angry: Like you said She'sgood, my friends would be so worried, but then they'd be happy cuz' they'd "think" that I'd stop talking about Alias!! p.s. if a producer is reading this and it goes off air!! hide!! lol :hide:

OMG G-D FORBID ALIAS WAS TAKEN OFF THE AIR!! THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WOULD NO LONGER EXIST!!! I WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT, MY LIFE WOULD BE SOOO DULL, I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION IN SCIENCE, I WOULD HAVE TO SEARCH FOR SOME OTHER POOR PATHETIC SHOW TO BE OBSESSED WITH, AND BECAUSE ALIAS IS SOOOO GREAT NOTHING COULD COMPARE!! SO I'D BE STUCK WITH SOME SUCKY SHOW!!!! OMG BAD THOUGHTS BAAADDDD THOUGHTS!!! But, luckily for me alias is NOT going off the air, so I don't have to worry about that for a while.

Not to sound like I don't like Alias (I love the show, it's my favourite show etc....) but I heard it was being cancelled because Jennifer Garner is doing an Elektra spinoff series.

kylo4 said:
but I heard it was being cancelled because Jennifer Garner is doing an Elektra spinoff series.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH no don't tell us that. If she was (no afence to the jen lovers out there) but y not get someone else to play her.(syd that is)

I would probably crawl into my bed and just wither away. I have no idea what I would do. eeeee dun wanna think about it.

If Alias went off the air, I would create my own version of and all my members of my alliance would each play a part of SD-6. Or if worst comes to worst I would dedicate my life to the CIA.

SydB_JenG said:
Why is this in the Alias Fun Forum?...Thinking about this is definitely NOT fun! :(:(:(:(
definitely NOT fun at all....well, I suppose I'd gather all the members of the TC, force my friends to come along, and get Bondgal2007, and we would all fly to ABC studios, first we would meet in some odd place and plot out our mission. Then we would storm the building, taking over, sign a contract with Alias, and let it air forever!! But, we would give Jen some time off so she can have a baby like she wants...Alias would have all the funding it needed!

But this would all happen after all the crying, denying, depressing, and everything I'd do.

Umm...NOTHING! WHO CARES ABOUT ALIAS!!! lol, YEAH RIGHT! I would DIE!!

more than one word : death, revenge, murder, petitions, rally, withdrawal symptoms, boredom, sadness, act of folly, stark raving madness...

Back