What if you were magically stuck on ALIAS?

although i'd like to say seduce Vaughn, i think i would actually like to stay out of the CIA and befriend Syd. She could do with a gal pal to hang out with and talk about none work stuff. :rolleyes:

jems said:
although i'd like to say seduce Vaughn, i think i would actually like to stay out of the CIA and befriend Syd. She could do with a gal pal to hang out with and talk about none work stuff. :rolleyes:
she really does need a friend...good idea :smiley:

Here is a crazy idea :
What if Irina or back then Laura Bristow would have slept with Vaughn´s dad before she killed him........??? *I know - sick idea* ;) Anyway if Irina would have been pregnant .........I would really like to play Syd´s and Vaughn´s half-sister on the show LOL ;)
So I would be the good girl who trys to get Syd and Vaughn back together and I also could be the evil daughter of Irina who doubls Vaughn to send his double away with stupid Lauren who would probably not even notice the exchance! So Syd and the real Vaughn could get back together !!! All´s well that ends well!! :smiley:
I know.......its a freaky idea......but in a perfect world it could be just like that! LOL :smiley:

Back