What if you were magically stuck on ALIAS?

yepyep welcome and i agree vaughn is fine :D i think i'd rather get him and syd together than me and him i mean if they had kids think how gogeous they would be.happy trails :smiley:

i would....................
-join the cia!
-train up
-then go to sark and double cross them
-become evil and get with sark!!!!!
oh and kill lauren as a 'accident' and kill evil francie!!!!
mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
ooooo ooooo then i would reunite s/v and j/i!!!!
oh and bring back kendall and ride through the op's centre playin the bongo in his shiney bald head!!!!
:thinking:

Oh to be in the world of Alias........ ^_^

first of all i would be: an old KGB operative that had ties with Irina and Sark. I did background survilence work for them back when she was the man and also did some field work as well. Now my ties with Sark are still strong and we are hiding Irina along with the Covenent(who is basically in charge of it ;)..in my mind! ^_^ ) anyway, I realize that i am doing bad in the world but am only doing it because my father was in the KGB and such.

During my time i will be captured by the CIA and be held in solitary confinement in which i will discuss issues...or rather be threatened by Agent Vaughn( :smiley:)I will trade valuable information on Sydney Bristows missing two years for frequent missions.

and yes, i will kill Lauren Reed because i notice how much Sydney and Vaughn want to be together..but then go to sark :smiley: :lol:

As an alternative to being Irina's minion, I'd set myself up as a freelance information broker, making myself indispensiable to all sides, by being a person everyone needed that would help ensure my survival.

But i'd still try and play matchmaker ;) .

wow that would be so awesome if it happened! lol. i would..
1. join the CIA
2. become friends with syd
3. KILL LAUREN!!!!
4. replace lauren as vaughn's wife hehe (or if that didn't work.. i would get him and syd back together)
5. lol i would also try to make jack smile!
6. i would hug marshall cuz he is great!
7. hug weiss for the same reason
8. try to find irina
9. find sark.. mm and tell him he is hot..the bring him to the CIA
10. then just go on missions and stuff
hmm i dunno what else.. i am putting way to much thought into this lol.

seriously though, if i were in the alias world, i would definitely seduce vaughn, aid sydney in killing lauren...and then make vaughn speak to me in french...and i would drool over him....and marry him...and drool some more...does anyone else besides me think that vaughn is really really really really hot?!?! :love:

I would want to own like a coffee house where the charcters all started to hang-out in. And I would become their friend. Than, me and Sark would start going out and the other characters wouldn't no. I would than, eventually change him into a good person who works with the CIA. We would get married and, well, the end. Well, my goals seem very ubtainable. lol

:Ph34r: Message from a Toronto Cracker :Ph34r:

sorviball said:
seriously though, if i were in the alias world, i would definitely seduce vaughn, aid sydney in killing lauren...and then make vaughn speak to me in french...and i would drool over him....and marry him...and drool some more...does anyone else besides me think that vaughn is really really really really hot?!?! :love:
that sounds like what i would do :P

and 2 answer that question uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shooot, if I were magically stuck on ALIAS, I would soo kick Lauren's @$$ and then go for my man Vaughn!! uh, I mean get Vaughn and Syd together :angelic:

teehee

*allis*

I think that I would either join the CIA and woo Vaughn OR I would still join the CIA, become best friends w/ syd and then have her introduce me to Will and then I would woo will. (lol)

Back