What If

I was thinking and what if Danny never died and him and Syd were still together would she still meat Vaughn.
Ok Will was the one that Syd told and he was killed so she still went to the CIA and meat vaughn but Danny was having an affaire, but wih who. Ok i'll get to the story now.

Chapter 1

*At Sydneys house*

Syd-''Hey danny''

Danny-''Syd I didn't know that you were gonna be home so early other wise I would have got some dinner ready''

Syd-''What you would have went to some fast food place, brought it back here and said you made it?''

Danny-''Maybe''

Syd-'' Whatever I have to go anyway.''

Danny-''Why you just got here.''

Syd-''I have to go to work I should be back in a cupple of hours.''

Danny-''Wern't you just at work.''

Syd-''Yeah.''

Danny-''Then why are you going back.''

Syd-''Because I forgot to do something.''

Danny-''Whatever I have to go back to my house and finish some of the packing anyway.''

He kissed here and walked out the door.

*At Vaughns House*

Vaughn-''Hey Alice''

Alice-''Sorry Mike I have to go.''

Vaughn-''But I just got here.''

Ring Ring

Alice-''Is that yours?''

Vaughn-''Yeah'' (Alice goes to a diiferent room)''Vaughn''

Syd-''Joey's Pizza.''

Vaughn-''Sorry wrong number.''
(Alice come back out)

Alice-''Who was that?''

Vaughn-''Work, I got to go.''

Alice-''Bye''

Vaughn-''Bye''

(Alice's Phone Rings)

Alice-''Hello''

Voice-''Hey baby, you a lone''

Alice-''Yeah, baby you thinken what I'm thinking''

Voice-''I think so you want to come over to my place?''

Alice-''Yeah, be there in a little while.''

Voice-''I'll be waiting.''

They hang up.

Ok tell me what you think. IO think it's going a little fast, but maybe not.

Kelli

Ok next.

Chapter 2

At the wharehouse

Syd's POV

Vaughn-''Hi Sydney, is everything ok?''

Syd-''Yeah, I just got back from the mission'' Vaughn was the only person I could really trust he was my new best friend now that Will was gone. I could tell him almost anything I wanted him to meet Francie they could make a good cupple, ok maybe not, he has a girlfriend anyway, what's her name Alice or something I don't know.

Vaughn-''Sydney are you sure your ok you seam a little spaced out.''

Syd-''Oh yeah I'm fine, I just have a lot on my ming with the wedding next week and all.''

Vaughn-''O yeah, Kendall wanted me to let you know you have two weeks off 'and not a day longer' as he put it.''

Syd-''Ok thanks, heres the disk.''

Vaughn-''So I take it that everything went well.''

Syd-''Yeah, I just hate lying to Dixon like this he should know.''

Vaughn-''He will soon.''

Syd-''Yeah I keep telling myself that but it's almost been two years now and he still doesn't know.''

She walked out and went to Danny's house to help him pack.

At Danny's House

No More POV

Syd-''Hey Da... O My God''

Danny-''What, Syd what are you doing here I thought you were gonna be at work.''

Syd(now crying)-"What so everytime I go to work your goint to be sleeping with her.'' (She saw them making out on the couch)"So who is your little tramp.''

Danny-''Syd this isn't what you think.''

Syd-''What, so you wern't just making out with this little tramp on our couch may I add. So who is the girl I lost my boyfriend to can I at least know that much?''

Danny-''Alice Gaven"

With that Syd went back home and cried all night. Syd left early so she wouldn't get questioned be Francie

Next day at the CIA in Vaughn's Office

Vaughn-''Syd you look like hell.''

Syd-''Thanks and you can tell Kendall that I wont be needing thosse two weeks off.''

Vaughn-''What happened?''

Syd-(she started to cry again. Vaughn went over and huged her)"Las-st night I-I f-found D-Dan-ny wit-th s-som-meon-ne a-an-nd I t-tol-ld hi-i-im that i-it w-w-as ov-ver.''(Vaughn and syd brook apart)

Vaughn-''I'm so sorry''

Syd-(she wasn't crying as much anymore)''Yeah well so is Danny and Alice Gaven, there really sorry they got cought.''

Vaughn-(in panic knowing that it was Alice his Alice)''What was her name?''

Tell me what you think I know it's not that good, but I thought it would be cool to write something like this. I know it's still going kind-of fast. Tell me what ypu think.

Kelli

Does anyone think it's going just a we-bit fast. Tell me if you do because I think it is going a lot a we-bit fast.

Kelli

OK I'll write more tomarrow sometime. Go read my other story Over-hearing it's better than this one like a lot better.

Kelli

Thats good and OOOOoooooooooooooooo I am going to kick danny's little but along with alices ERrrrrrrrr :smiley: PLEASE write more :smiley:

Well, this has original written all over it. I'm very impressed with how this is going, but I do think you jump around a bit. Not a lot, just a little.

~Me :angel2:

Back