What If

I don't know have Alice and Danny get married and die tragically on their private jet to Hawaii for their honeymoon because Danny was flying and he was drunk AND dangerously close to getting a divorce b4 the honeymoon because as he's drunk he's all "I love Sydney but she's with Vaughn now. She's with Vaughn because you cheated on him with me. Why did we cheat? I love Sydney." Blah blah and then Alice smacks him and knocks him out and then she goes "uh oh i can't fly a plane..." and then BOOM! Yay Alice is dead. That would be funny. Hi, yeah I'm back now. I was in my crazy world, but I'm back now.

aliaschick4mv said:
I don't know have Alice and Danny get married and die tragically on their private jet to Hawaii for their honeymoon because Danny was flying and he was drunk AND dangerously close to getting a divorce b4 the honeymoon because as he's drunk he's all "I love Sydney but she's with Vaughn now. She's with Vaughn because you cheated on him with me. Why did we cheat? I love Sydney." Blah blah and then Alice smacks him and knocks him out and then she goes "uh oh i can't fly a plane..." and then BOOM! Yay Alice is dead. That would be funny. Hi, yeah I'm back now. I was in my crazy world, but I'm back now.
I'd love to join that world!! But seriously any type of S/V romance is good. I'm always game for mindless fluff, but if you want plot...you'd better ask a better writer! :D

Thanks for all the help guys lol that was kind of funny in a weird way. Ok I'll put it in my own words now if you don't mind. The show gave me insperation! Sd-6 is no londer running

3 months later

Vaughn is over Alice and in love with Sydney but nothing has happened between them....yet. Sydney is way over Danny and in love with Vaughn but she always was in a way.

At the warehouse

Vaughn-''Hey Syd.''

Syd-''Hi, so what's up?''

Vaughn-''The sky.''
Syd playfull hits him

Syd-''You know what I ment.''

Vaughn-''Nothing.''

Syd-''Then way am I here.''

Vaughn-''I don't know why are you here?''

Syd glares at him but it is full of love.

Vaughn-''Do you have somewhere you'd rather be?''

Syd-''Maybe.''

Vaughn-''Like where?''

Syd-''I don't know.''

Vaughn-''So you don't have to be anywhere?''

Syd-''No why?''

Vaughn-''Well we could go to a hockey game.''

Syd-''Really what time?''

Vaughn-''An hour.''

Syd-''Ok but can you pick me up my car is kind of brooken so I'm using Will's for now but he has this big meeting to go to tonight.''

Vaughn-''Ok if thats what it takes to be with you.''

Syd-$Playfully$''I'd shut up if I were you before I change my mind.''

Vaughn-''Ok I'll be there at 7.''

That was easier than I thought thanks for pushing me everyone!

Kelli

btvaughn said:
aliaschick4mv said:
I don't know have Alice and Danny get married and die tragically on their private jet to Hawaii  for their honeymoon because Danny was flying and he was drunk AND dangerously close to getting a divorce b4 the honeymoon because as he's drunk he's all "I love Sydney but she's with Vaughn now.  She's with Vaughn because you cheated on him with me.  Why did we cheat?  I love Sydney."  Blah blah and then Alice smacks him and knocks him out and then she goes "uh oh i can't fly a plane..."  and then BOOM!  Yay Alice is dead.  That would be funny.  Hi, yeah I'm back now.  I was in my crazy world, but I'm back now.
I'd love to join that world!! But seriously any type of S/V romance is good. I'm always game for mindless fluff, but if you want plot...you'd better ask a better writer! :D
You've read so many stories on here I bet you could probably write one yourself.

And that little Syd/Vaughn banter was very... interesting. But please keep going!

~Me :angel2:

Whats that sopposed to mean Julies? Your story isn't much better, but thats right you don't have one so I'd shut up if I were you. I was the one who got you hooked on Alias in the first place so don't go dising my story! Besides you just started watching the show, the best show in the world may I add! J/k well not about all of it but most of it.

Kelli

Ok heres more!

At the Hockey game

Syd-''I love watching hockey!''

Vaughn-''I love playing it more.''

Syd-''Really are you any good.''

Vaughn-''I played for a while but then I quite.''

Syd-''Why''

Vaughn-''I don't know it just didn't feel right any more.''

Syd-''So you came to the CIA.''

Vaughn-''Well not right away I went back to France first, but I didn't like it there that much so I came back and then I joined the CIA.''

Syd-''Really?''

Vaughn-''Yep.''

His phone rang

Vaughn-''Hello''

Weiss-''Where are you?''

Vaughn-''No where, why?''

A loud cheer

Weiss-''You're at a hockey game aren't you, but who'd you go with.''

Vaughn-''Someone.''

Weiss-''Someone like who.''

Vaughn-''Why should i tell you?''

Weiss-''Because it must be somebody good if they took my place.''

Vaughn-''Who said I would have let you come with me?''

Weiss-''I'm your best friend you would have asked me sooner or later.''

Vaughn-''I'll talk to you tomarrow, bye have a nice life.''

Weiss-''Come.''

Vaughn hung up before he could finish

Syd-''Who was that?''

Vaughn-''No one.''

Syd-''It had to be someone.''

Vaughn-''It was Weiss.''

Syd-''Now I get what you ment by no one.''

After the hockey game at Sydneys house.

Syd-''You want to come in?''

Vaughn-''Isn't Francie home?''

Syd-''Vaughn, it's a Firday night she'll be at the resterant until 1:00 in the morning.''

Vaughn-''Really.''

They both went in her house.

Kelli

Back